Cause of my plant turning yellow

• Thread starter Scrbllv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scrbllv

Hi!
New grower. Why is my plant turning yellow? You can see the leaves of the plant next to it and see how dark green they are in comparison to the main one. Same strain. What causes this?

Cause of my plant turning yellow
IMG 6360
S

Scrbllv

There are several reasons a plant might turn yellow. Nutrient lockout from overwatering is one of them. What type and size pot is it in?
Its in a really small pot. I am growing autos and i started 3 plants in wildly different pot sizes to see the difference in yield, veg time etc... the one that turned yellow is in the smallest pot (1 Litre, about 1/4 of a gallon)

420autoflier

420autoflier

Transplant carefully to a bigger pot. How's drainage in that tiny pot. Feed her 1/4 to 1/2 strength to runoff every watering in that pot.

420autoflier

420autoflier

I've done solo cup grows and snoopingasusual is on the money. Root bound and no nutes. Either transplant or treat it like a solo cup grow. Don't just give her nitrogen though. What ever nutes your using give balanced feedings according to their feed schedule.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Welcome to the farm!
Need a lot more info, i.e. pot size soil or coco? Water make up, tap? bottled? RO? Nutrients? type, how often, how strong? Light? And really anything else you're doing and we'll go from there😉

Mothman

Mothman

In flower, growth kicks in hard, and your yellowing seems to be on the newer growth. I think I’ll vote with @420autoflier

Top Bottom