2 Pounds In 2 4x4's?

• Thread starter All4thebuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dirkdaddy

Only grow if you own your home or property. I am sure plenty of people have broken this rule and been fine, and plenty have not. Your situation is further complicated because your landlord is paying your power bill, too. Yikes. Good luck if you proceed, you'll need it.

H

heisen

Start using the search function,you dont have to have to start a new thread for every goofy question you have.you went from dwc to tents and how much your autos will yield.all the info you need can be searched here on the forum.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Only grow if you own your home or property. I am sure plenty of people have broken this rule and been fine, and plenty have not. Your situation is further complicated because your landlord is paying your power bill, too. Yikes. Good luck if you proceed, you'll need it.
So you only get to save money by making your own meds after you can afford to buy a house? Fuck murika!!!! Hahaha

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Start using the search function,you dont have to have to start a new thread for every goofy question you have.you went from dwc to tents and how much your autos will yield.all the info you need can be searched here on the forum.
There are no goofy questions... Just the people that ask them hahaha

D

dirkdaddy

So you only get to save money by making your own meds after you can afford to buy a house? Fuck murika!!!! Hahaha
Some of us still lives in states that will throw your ass in the slam for 15 for a single tent worth. So for me, yes.

H

heisen

This dudes been planning 20 different scenarios and has a thread for each one but freaks out with a little stretch on some seedlings.ill give some serious answers when he actually post up some pics of some equipment,and not 1 grow light in a corner with 5 seedlings

scubascrog

scubascrog

c1c6eb36b358864d60d95bfda39c593b.jpg

H

heisen

Are all the mods here fucksacks like this one?
Actually your repetitive post are pretty annoying asking the forum to micromanage your grows,We have a forum search feature,Making new threads in the wrong sections repeatedly asking about non sense gets pretty old.Now go make a new screen name and hopefully you will take some advice and come back with a better attitude.

G gnome

G gnome

Actually your repetitive post are pretty annoying asking the forum to micromanage your grows,We have a forum search feature,Making new threads in the wrong sections repeatedly asking about non sense gets pretty old.Now go make a new screen name and hopefully you will take some advice and come back with a better attitude.

I just closed a thread of his this morn askin the exact same questions as he had on this one....

And yes his mom is his landlord

H

heisen

I just closed a thread of his this morn askin the exact same questions as he had on this one....

And yes his mom is his landlord
Gets pretty old,I love this forum cause it seems there are more competent growers here.Good growers want to be around a\other good growers and also to help the noobs that get in line and are polite,We dont get paid for the advice we give,We do it to see people succeed.That dude has like 2 grow lights in moms basement and asking every question he has with a new thread.He can take that retardedness over to grass city.Keeping clowns like that out is what makes this forum special.Not the other way around as he describes it.Could have been worse.His ban expires in Feb of 2106.Maybe he will have a fresher attitude and be out of moms basement by than.

G gnome

G gnome

Gets pretty old,I love this forum cause it seems there are more competent growers here.Good growers want to be around a\other good growers and also to help the noobs that get in line and are polite,We dont get paid for the advice we give,We do it to see people succeed.That dude has like 2 grow lights in moms basement and asking every question he has with a new thread.He can take that retardedness over to grass city.Keeping clowns like that out is what makes this forum special.Not the other way around as he describes it.Could have been worse.His ban expires in Feb of 2106.Maybe he will have a fresher attitude and be out of moms basement by than.
Word

the rrock

the rrock

If the mom is landlord why the problem about raising your electric bill,the worst your gonna get is a spanking.Again your better off waiting till you get your own growspace,house ,yard or whatever. The least of a REAL growers issues should be his power bill. Good luck allthemed your gonna need it.

Top Bottom