• Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

2012 flowers 3
2012 flowers
2012 flowers 2

2DogWalker

That sister looks dank brotha!! Gonna get real big for you, looks like you got her on speed dial bro!!

Hope things are well and the smokings good.....

Respect
2dogwalkER

rawman

rawman

Alright so no knew flower pics today, but I want to show off my room since I never actually got a chance over here...
Pics= in order

Pic 1 is a shot of my controller... This whole room is controlled from my lap top where it data logs. and sends all commands to everything in the room among other things

Pic 2, 3 are my intake and exhaust this is a sealed room in which I implement c02. So for my intake I've got a 8" back draft damper that only opens when my exhaust kicks on.. All air coming through my intake first runs through a 8" "dust shroom" followed by running through a 8" UVAIR ionizer...

For the exhaust I've got a 10" Vortex fan with a 8x39 scrubber hooked up so no smell exscapes (and another can66 on my floor that constantly runs also for smell in the room)

Pic 4 is my co2 and atmosphere sensors

Pic 5 is a shot of the room empty and completed building

Pic 6 is a shot of my AC which is a 2.5 ton Idea Air

Pic 7 is a shot of a some nuggies I am smoking on as I am writing :)
Controller
Exhaust
Intake
Sensors
Room
Ac
Nugs

Enjoy guys'.....

Also this room is running on a pre-amended soil all organics... If anyone would like the reipe jut holler! That's what I am here for.

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

nice setup man .. where do you get that software.... and equipment from..?

symbiote420

symbiote420

Looks nice I'm reconstructing things now, how's that split unit a/c preforming bro? I've been thinking about gettin me one....and what size XXXL you using? are they the newer ones?

rawman

rawman

Thanks for stopping by guys'!

Sybiote- These are the new 8" in magnums, but I also have some old ones. The only real difference I see is that the new ones have hinged glass rather than having to take it apart to wash the glass it's hinged.... Deff makes it 1000x easier when cleaning... Besides that they only makes 2 sizes I thought? The 8" which is a good amount bigger, and then6" which is much much smaller.

TSDB- the controller is thought a company called agrowtech, and if you or anyone is interested pls feel free to contact me, and ill make sure you get hooked up!

Blaze

Blaze

Very clean and professional set up, and some very nice looking buds to go along with it. Nice work rawman!

Top Bottom