2012 flowers

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gooey

nice room, very cool program on the computer, were did you get that at? does it work with most standard atomospheric controls or what type of setup do yoo have when you want to say lower your humidity. Like others said clean room. looks like maybe 4 lights? or more? nice ac by the way...peace outman

rawman

rawman

Thanks Blaze, a lot of time was Put in to this to make it look that way

Gooey, it's not a program... It is a full controller, there's a cord that runs from the controller to a lap top in the other room where it's controlled from... It's from a company called agrowtech as I said before.... As far my humidity I've got a dehuey that I have not used yet.. I keep my RH between 50-60% all the way through during lights on, and at night I have my RH at a constant 52-55% with the exhaust.. The controller allows me to set my exact high and low points... When it gets to high my exhaust will start running until the RH goes back down within the designated highs and lows... I also do this instead of my dehuey at night to "burp" the room and have some "fresh" air in there for the next day before I start pumping co2 again, I do no air exchanges light on except for sometimes with the wacky weather I have, the RH will jump on that given day and my controller will break the "seal" and turn my exhaust on but I'd rather have that than a high humidity... Co2 is cheaper than bud rot... Lol

Take care guys'

rawman

rawman

Here's a few shots of Chems' Sister at day 39 guys :)

Lovin' everyone run more n' more with this gal as she gets more dialed
DSC02190
DSC02165
DSC02181
DSC02180
DSC02178

Directed.Light

Directed.Light

I think I just creamed myself looking at thse pics. Holy. Fuck.

G

gooey

right on man, thanks for the info, i love the Chemdog's Sister as well, i really like the structure yours have and they looks very healthy, thanks for sharing, puff puff pass

RELOADER212

RELOADER212

Very nice , good info in here to, thanks for taking the time to explain your set up. Beautiful flowers!

JAWS

JAWS

hey RAW:)
love the way your TW are looking mines going strong and wishing i had taken more cuts but i have three so from them i'll get plenty of fresh ones in the future, im starting to get that wreck smell and i ALMOST for got how in your face it is up close and personal...
just lovin it dude:D:D

rawman

rawman

Nice bro! I'm glad I could help you out brother J! Enjoy her and make some X's with her n sturdy that biatch up n I'll pop some.

JAWS

JAWS

hello RAW:)
ya bro thats the plan and ive been looking around seeing the males i have and finding ppl who are growing the FEMALES of the males i have to see how they grow and seeing if they will do what needs to be done but not overpower the WRECK in her own steelar points...

was thinking about hitting her with some BANANA KUSH and calling it DERAILED but not sure just thinking about it at this point.
peace:D

rawman

rawman

I say if you have stardawg, tres dawg, starfighter, or anything of them nature it could be sick, or even a pure afghan deal!

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Nice clean set up raw man. I have one of my veg rooms in a basement with cement floors and have been hesitant to place plants directly on the floor because of the natural low temp of the concrete. Your stuff looks great so it must not cause problems. I just recently started testing placing them on the cement because I have new moms coming in and have only notice they seem to drink less. Have you encountered this at all? I posted a pic of the basement veg.

IMG 2016
rawman

rawman

It seems like if your room got very cold or cold at all you could have a problem but when the room stays at 82 it's a pretty universal feeling of warmth throughout the room including the floor... These eat 1 quart a day per 2 gal pot.. I hand water also lol i wish they ate less sometimes.. If the floor was cold for whatever reason I'd deff consider keeping them off the ground because it will slow growth without a doubt, just like cold temps slow the rooting process cloning and some have to use a heat may.

Nice looking veg shot btw, looks clean!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Fuck ya bro u killed it excellent job it dont get any better then that right there, enjoy the fruits of ur labor and stay safe

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Getting thick in there bro...nice work. That Chemdog's Sister is sure looking good...seems to produce pretty good as well. What was your favorite this run Raw?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Enjoy guys'.....

Also this room is running on a pre-amended soil all organics... If anyone would like the reipe jut holler! That's what I am here for.

I Am Enjoying! Thanks for sharing..:)

Those are some big buds and the Pots look small...(3gal?)

Heck ya, I would love to have your pre-amended organic soil recipe. :D

You do Great work Man.

Top Bottom