2017 Pine Tar Kush Outdoor'

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

Lean Green

The people who have grown PTK all seem to feel the same about the line. I've been telling people for years that it is a strain that most will be disappointed with. That's not to say great plants can't be found though. The raised fans are a common feature of PTK, the shape of the fans is also very distinctive and makes her standout in a crowd.

I hope VG finds one of these plants in the "D" group, I would love to see the results of it selfed.

User32943 pic1696241 1484542734

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

bigherb
11-30-2013

Raco

Sup brother

I love wen u bust out the old Cw/Og post , wish others saved more an wish you had more on haze lol. Damn I think this is a first I've seen aside from Nevil . Shit how come you didn't put this out wen we had that convo 2/3 yrs ago that SSH/JH/Diesel thread got deep here n MNS

I thought Nev was buggin considering my experiences ,an his mention of other strains comin from his genetics . I couldnt imagine diesel comin out of JH parents ,IME with SK/Hz Jh Nl Haze I'd never think it possible

Old sayin goes never say never

1luvbigherb

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

sure wish big herb or raco could tell us what was posted on CW / OG forums in 2003 ....... the picture ( copy / smoking gun' ) has been removed by icmag.

E.C.S.D. grown by metracek'
User411942 pic1758777 1498766549

User411942 pic1762258 1499630961

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

Adam Dunn was born in 1969 in Woodstock, NY. Familiarized with all things cannabis from a young age one can say that he was groomed for this industry. At the age of 19 he pursued greener pastures and set sail for Amsterdam. Within a few months he started his dream job at the Hash museum owned by Sensi Seeds where he could educate himself and others on the myriad of uses of hemp and cannabis. During his time working at the Hash museum he was fortunate to meet all the prominent people in the industry such as Jack Herer, Robert C. Clark, Jorge Cervantes, Ed Rosenthal, just to name a few. After 3 years working for the Hash Museum/Sensi Seeds he was asked to host the 6th annual Cannabis Cup. Adam quit working for Sensi Seeds and together with two friends he started his first company called ‘Cannabis in Amsterdam’ aka C.I.A. They helped create a framework where they separated the seed companies from the coffee shops and this highly successful formula is still used by High Times Magazine to this day.

C.I.A quickly became a hotspot for growers, expats, hemp enthusiasts, and as Robert C. Clark (author of: Marijuana Botany, HASHISH!), once quoted: “The epicenter of the Cannabis universe”. At C.I.A his seed company T.H.Seeds® was born where world famous strains such as Bubblegum, S.A.G.E. ®, Heavy Duty Fruity®, and Chocolate Chunk were developed. In 1995 Hemp Works, Europe’s first dedicated Hemp store was opened.

Renaming

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Doesnt Adam Dunns mom grow and pheno hunt better than him...I just heard whispers that if one had a chance, they would trade for his mom's seeds over his but what do I know....I do know i enjoy the Adam Dunn Show ...

SpiderK

SpiderK

You could see the b.s. building from them a mile away with og project a few years ago. What about that dna og kush testing all lined up ? Adam dunn show ? The gregax og bunker ..... Adam had gregax the guy with the bull shit og bunker in cali on his radio show ... ( just as i predicted would happen in the og thread )

All these stories crushed by the post earlier in this thread showing oregon kid and a few friends started all this b.s with his original ogers kush. and his bubba ..... besides the pictures of blue orca and history with thai / afgh ... Adam took genetics from Sensi, just like has been done over and over and over ... He was into marketing and hype reengineering in 1990's and nothing has changed if you watch the show.

Then look at the guys talking in the chem threads. All the same spelling mistakes. Like oregon kid ..

All have super silver haze,n.l., mass super skunk, guys talking about reeferman nigerian in chem thread, purple urkel, ...... Lol' ..... laughable chem 1, 2, 3, 4 ..... lol' all posted by 3-4 guys in 8 original threads focused on chem / diesel ....

Then they come up with seed combinations, name combinations all at once confusing origination point with magic seeds in this year, then pollinated by this, ten years later i find a guy online he sends me back 4 more seeds ...?????? Lol '' The magic bullet inside kennedy taking a right, turn, up, down , then out ..... got it, lol' magic phenols 5-8 keepers with no males , lol, .......

Last edited:
Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

You could see the b.s. building from them a mile away with og project a few years ago.

What about that dna og kush testing all lined up ? Adam dunn show ? The gregax og bunker .....

All these stories crushed by the post earlier in this thread showing oregon kid and a few friends started all this b.s with his original ogers kush. and his bubba ..... besides the pictures of blue orca and history with thai / afgh ... Adam took genetics from Sensi, just like has been done over and over and over ... He was into marketing and hype reengineering in 1990's and nothing has changed if you watch the show.
Not too many people interrupt a convo like me and the millisecond a guest/caller mentions a word that plays into his/Adam's narative, he imposes a dot dot dot for the speaker and plugs in his propaganda.... entertaining tho, very, and I watch it for the guest, calls, and heated "science" guy debates jajajajaja...good shit tho, I wanted to get some Dark Horse work until I found out the owner is/was the co-host for the same show... I'm excited for their future hermie/plant patent show jajajajaja ja the shitstorm will be televised

SpiderK

SpiderK

11-15-2009
SillyCone

Originally Posted by Moppel
Maybe its time to tell that the Amnesia Core Cut is in fact a SSH cut. When Core first got it (from me), he was told it was named Amnesia. Later i found out that its a SSH cut. although lot of coffeeshops sell it as Amnesia. But for example GH sells it as SSH atm. I have seen it in other shops as Superhaze.

Thanks for clarifying that up, Moppel. We've been wondering in our small community (the Vibes Collective) which exact genetics the "Amnesia Core cut" came from. We knew already the cut came from you (as Core himself stated it in an old post here on IC) but a name is hard to change once it's rooted (pun intended :p) and also it sounded kinda cool to say the truth
wink.gif

Thank you very much for spreading the love, Moppel, that SSH cut made me a happy grower, I can't stop smoking it thus can't stop growing it either
wink.gif

It really amazes me that it's "just an SSH"... I grew quite a few hazes from dutch origins in the past, and have found many typical tasty haze smells like sandalwood (NL#5xHaze), citrusy (Sweet Skunk, Kali Mist), floral (Neville's), spicy/hazy (Silver Haze), spicy/incense (SSH), even an over sweet chewing gum smell (Kali Mist), but I just can't smell enough of that fruity SSH cut of yours ! I never would have guessed it could be a Super Silver Haze... It's structure is so different, she's not extremely stretchy like my other phenos of SSH (or Jack's, Neville's, HyPro Amnesias, ...) Though it's true that after a few weeks of curing (when I can keep her that long :p), the typical "amnesia" taste fades in favor of a more classical silver haze one... If it's ok with Locoporo, I could post a few pics of my Amnesia/Core/Moppel/SSH cuts later on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11-15-2009
Karma genetics
So the plant many people call the amnesia core cut, is the amsterdam coffeeshop SSH.

Where did it come from, meaning who planted it and where came that seed from ?

It is the same as they sale in many shops in the south aswell, There also seems to be a more golden colour one.

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

11-16-2009
mr.haze420

ok, here it is. the hy-pro family are friends of mine. they brought me the amnesia/ssh years ago. they found a seed in the ssh from the greenhouse and grew it out. they called it amnesia but when i saw it i knew right away it was a ssh pheno, bubblegum, candy smelling and knock u out strong. over the years is has won many cups as ssh/amnesia, from many shops in the south, twins coffeshop, bio ibo and many others. so, not to take anything away from karma but he won the breeders cup with somone else's genetics. a rose by any other name is still a rose

SpiderK

SpiderK

Nevil

JH, SSH, Diesel and Sage were IMO all the same cutting, the ones that won the Cups. Seeds produced from these plants are often sold under the same name. I can tell you that you wouldn't want the batch that the NL5HzC x SkHzC came from. It was a "one off" in a batch full of skinny cat piss. Even 5CskC1 (new abbreviation) had a Diesel/Piss smell, and if it wasn't so quick and resinous (thank God for NL5) and so god awful strong, it wouldn't have been looked at. (I hope I'm not hurting anyone's feelings here) In a draw full of NH and NL5C1 and NL5C122, it wouldn't get smoked at all. There are ways to improve it and experimental batches were made. I'm trying to tell you that you are talking to Rip van Winkle, waking up after an unpleasant dream. Don't ask me what happened while I was asleep, do you want me to make shit up? I can tell about what I did prior to 2005.

I don't believe in secrets when it comes to pedigrees. How is anybody going to learn if they are fed lies. The test of a Master, is not how many students he has, but how many Masters he makes!

If you bought seeds from The Seed Bank. Say NL5 x HzC. You know that this is a Hybrid made from the Haze Brothers male line and the Northern lights female line. You know this because I didn't change the name Haze or Northern Lights. These were the names given to me when I bought the seed. If you bought Early Pearl x Skunk#1, the same applies. As far as I'm concerned you can do whatever you want with these seeds, except change history. If you want to inbreed Nl5Hz and put F2 seeds on the market, why not you paid for them. You didn't by Chi P variabilis and call it NL5Hz, you paid full price. If are saying that you have bought Seed Bank seed and tell the truth about the ancestry and what you have done (F2), I don't have a problem with you. If you made a 4 way with the EPxSK1 and produce excellent hybrids well the same applies. You may in effect be doing advertising for me or you might get doing what people thought I should have done or people might think that the SK1 one was the biggest influence and chase that up in the future. It's all out there and people can draw there own conclusions. But if you say that you have developed these strains from your own collection, then you're a liar and a cheat.

The owner of a seed co. in Amsterdam in the '90s was the first person I knew of who was using the name Diesel and THAT plant was NL5HzCxSK1HzC. What people have been calling Diesel since then, I don't know anything about. If you want to know who that was, do your homework

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super Silver Haze / Amnesia Haze ~~~ grown / passed by Core
User12847 pic218612 1258227586 1

SpiderK

SpiderK

12-16-2006
Mass. Super Skunk

hey rez, (or anyone knowledgable on the subject)

hoping you might be able to answer a quick question on the MSS clone. is it a sweet skunk or a funky skunk? and do you believe it to be from Sensi Seeds' stock?

peace

~~~~~~~~~~~~

High & Lonesome

from all the mouth-watering descriptions i have read, its a funky skunk from early 90's (?) sensi stock. ive been desperately trying to get a hold of this one for quite some time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JJ-NYC

I can tell you the Super Skunk that my friend grew and got from chemdog back in 93 definitely was a RKS. The minute you would crack a jar of that you could smell it a mile away. But I haven't seen the same since 97 when my friend stopped growing it. There have been many seed versions around and i think Chem himself lost the strain at one point. If it's gentic drift or something different I just haven't seen or heard of that same kind of RKS. That's why many people have been dissappointed with the Mass SS. But I would like to grow it and see for myself.

jipp

jipp

hey spider hope all is well with ya. any new pictures of your male/etc?

mine finally grew some nuts.

keep the history coming bro.
bowl sup,
chris.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Hey chris hows it going hope your in the shade'. Been hot out west lucky its in the 80's in the midwest but we have winters so nothing is perfect.

That male was from a few seasons ago when I ran 2 seeds of blue orca haze f1's.

SpiderK

SpiderK

11-16-2006
Originally Posted by chemdog

i tried talkin to you in person at the cup1994 when i had the chemdog and did not even give me the time of day i told him i have a strain that puts everthing here to shame and he said doubt that one kid. Thats my first experiance with kind bro soma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11-16-2006
cabanetforester

LOL chemdog, maybe you came off a little cocky or abrasive or something.
confused.gif
Who knows, certianly not I.

What were your intentions? Did you want to colaborate with him on creating something new? Sounds like a good story. Where can I read the rest of it?

I tried to follow some of the history behind all these genetics and the more I read the more lost I became.. It dosent take much though
pointlaugh.gif

Don't know if you ever get around to my neck of the woods, but I'm sure some people at OGF would love to hear from ya. Their forum is back online now. Seem like good folks, the ones I've met anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12-12-2006
Soma

back in 1997 I was given 6 seeds from a friend returning from NYC.........he said it was from the best weed that he had smoked........I sprouted them........planted them..........grew them......cloned 'em......labeled them well........flowered them out to see the pheno's........picked a real grapefruity one.........crossed it to Afghani Hawaiin........stabilized it.......made seeds.........entered cannabis cups with it........won with it......many times
NYCD grown by Soma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REZDOG

I can help with that.
Years back,I got my first "NYCD" seeds from Soma,they were his first "NYCD" release,which was (recipe
smile.gif
his 'nycd' bagseed clone x Shanti's Afghani/Hawaiian clone,then BX'd to the 'nycd' bagseed mother.

I got The Real Sour Diesel Clone in a trade with some contract growers,some years back.
Initially,I outcrossed The Sour Diesel Clone to a single 'nycd' male to make 'Double Sour Diesel'.
I then spent the next 2.5 years refining the Sour Diesel seedline,which included selectively-breeding the initial 'nycd' outcross genes out of the line.
Let me also clear one more thing up:
The Sour Diesel Clone is NOT "the mother of Soma's 'nycd'.
Not even close.
The SD Clone wasn't even in Amsterdam at the time Soma was working on his initial 'nycd' release.
If there's any 'diesel' similarities,then Soma's 'NYCD' best replicates the red-grapefruit-y "diesel#1' clone that's being passed around,certainly not The Sour Diesel Clone.
His 'NYCD' is grapefruit flavored-dominant,and bears little>no resemblance to The Sour Diesel Clone,at all,in growth,structure,taste,or high.

That being said,Soma's NYCD is great,tasty pot,but it owes its' goodness to lineage that's far more leaning to the really good outcross Afghani/Hawaiian father than to the New York bagseed mother that it sprang from.

Cheers!

49NYCD changing color

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

Hey chris hows it going hope your in the shade'. Been hot out west lucky its in the 80's in the midwest but we have winters so nothing is perfect.

That male was from a few seasons ago when I ran 2 seeds of blue orca haze f1's.
hey man im doing ok.. staying cool today for once. lol. humid out side tho.. but im doing ok.. thx for asking.

sounds nice yeah cold ass winter.. i think only place with perfect weather is maybe some island in the tropic until the typhoons come i guess. laughs. yeah no where is perfect.. good thing for herb to ease the winter months for you and teh summer for my self.

its comfortable today. so that means it probably only 106 out side or so.. and 40 percent humid maybe we had a storm come in.

chris.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Almost every single one of these " elites " come with very suspect stories and history yet every single one of these grow rooms that they sprung forth from ....

Have sensi, nevils seed bank, baba's mr. nice genetics .... all supplied by boel and sam'.

Nl#5/haze, skunk/ haze, sh, ssh, g13/haze .... Coincidence ???

They knew the construct of jack herer. Real easy, lets just say we had a skunk in the room ... boom, a new line. Lets call it chem .... Sad thing is these high's last 35-40 minutes unlike the crushing high from original nl5 haze ..., original cali mist, nothing like it today ....

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

DH Forum

chronicdog

I would love to grow out some Chem Dog,I just havent been able to get a hold of it.I do not know how true this info is,A freind sent it to me from weed tracker.I hope ya enjoy it & please let me know what ya think.peace

"This is for rezdog the sour diesel is in fact a total mistake the chemdog which was started in co from a very old farmer got seeds to a person in ma not cali which was started then in 91. It was the best bud i have ever smoked smelled or tasted. By 1993 it was the sickest shit around. Then the kids met these guys from ny at a phish show and they were begging the kids for a cutting which at that point was scarce.The kids were very tight and knew they had something special.We then became good friends and the kids traded the chem dog for a super skunk which is better then any skunk i have seen.We made promises to not give the shit away it was the bomb. Now this is were we get a little pissed off but are over it by now the nyc guys didnt like the name chem dog so they had a idea to chang the name to DIESEL. So the orig Chem dog is Diesel so what happend next explains the Sour The kids in ma had the best shit around everybody wanted the Chem dog people were coming up from albany to get the Diesel in bud form and they found some seeds in one batch. The super skunk that the kids were growing hermd and hit the chem dog aka diesel and the albany crew started those seeds and named it sour diesel also the orig chemdog aka diesl is og kush. its Chem dog also the ma kids are the only ones who have orig seeds of chem dog aka diesel still from the early 90s everybody got cuttings the kids still have 6 seeds left. hope you all find this info helpful i will soon give full details about the chem dog,sour diesel,diesel,og kush.Its time to settle all the bullshit that people seem to know peace to all

Guys your all right except the the og kush is a hermi seed from the chem dog from back in 96 their were only two people in the day to take the chem dog to the west coast it first hit lake tahoe. My friends chem dog got stressed and hermi a little so he decide to try the few seeds and the buddy who gave the chem dog seeds to us said the old farmer said it hade kush in it so my buddy to this day thinks its a strain of the orig kush and said if the ny kids can change the name from chem dog lets call the west coast version OG kUSH that is the truth. If anybody ever smoked the chem dog back in the day early 90s it taste like the sour but fifty times more The chem dog is the mom of the sour so basicly the og kush is a newer seed of the orig chem dog. peace to all. wmposse if any of you have questions let me know also i wanna talk to this rez dog guy because he claims no one has seeds of these strains well iam the only one with true males and females of the Chem dog,Sour diesel,Bubble chem, i have crossed a male Chem dog Aka Diesel with all of Sensi seeds good females already back in 96 they have been in storage since then and i know are still viable because the me kids just started the Super dog which is the Superskunk crossed with the chemdog and its sick enjoy the info a lot more to come

Part of what you say is true. But you have some of the facts mixed up. First of all, I go way back to the begining 92-93. my good friend from NY, was the one who got the Chem Dawg and Super Skunk first. And yes the Chem was first called Diesel because people did not like the name and because it was the "Cock Diesel" But you don't talk about the next strain created from the Chem Dawg. Also known as UnderDawg, Daywrecker, Diesel no.1 (Chem Dawg x super skunk/NL) from this the Sour was born hermied from the DNL(skunk). That is were it gets its vigorous growth and some of the taste. Any one who has grown or smoked it would know. And yes the Albany kids were the first to "find " the Sour, the "bro" and his crew did not invent it. It was grown out of seeds found in head bags bought in NYC. The upstate kids were begging for a cutting of either Diesel and wound up with bag seed to grow. Thats fact."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JJ-NYC

Let me give everyone a history lesson about the Diesel. The Chem Dawg was a unknown indica strain (Kush, HP, or NL?) old school, from Colorado. (Does anyone know what strain or its origin?)This is the original NYC DIESEL. Two friends met on Dead tour. A pound of Chem was mailed to Mass. around 93-94.Seeds were found and started. My friend met Mass.G. at Phish tour 93-94. Clones of the Chem Dawg and Super Skunk made their way to NYC. With no male, The Weasel crossed a Sensi NL male with the Super Skunk. Took a male and crossed it with the Chem Dawg creating the Underdawg Diesel or (Diesel no.1, Headband Diesel, or Daywrecker Diesel). Another strain in his room the DNL NL/Shiva(RFK)/Hawaiian cross) self seeded the Under Dawg a seed was grown and The Sour Diesel was created, no planned breeding, it just happened. This is the Diesel gospel. Everything else is BS including soma (who the fuck is soma?) I challenge anyone who questions this fact, for I have been involved with the Diesel since it came to NYC.
Gary coleman what you talkin bout

SpiderK

SpiderK

Bitcoin™ down 10.35% in the last 7 daze ..... :love1:

This move when over will not be 10-30% its gonna be a biggy ...

SpiderK

SpiderK

.........The Weasel crossed a Sensi NL male with the Super Skunk. Took a male and crossed it with the Chem Dawg creating the Underdawg Diesel or (Diesel no.1, Headband Diesel, or Daywrecker Diesel). Another strain in his room the DNL NL/Shiva(RFK)/Hawaiian cross) self seeded the Under Dawg a seed was grown and The Sour Diesel was created, no planned breeding, it just happened.........

~ JJ NYC

~~~~~~~~~~~~

back in 1997 I was given 6 seeds from a friend returning from NYC.........he said it was from the best weed that he had smoked........I sprouted them........planted them..........grew them......cloned 'em......labeled them well........flowered them out to see the pheno's........picked a real grapefruity one.........crossed it to Afghani Hawaiin........stabilized it.......made seeds.........entered cannabis cups with it........won with it......many times

~ Soma

SingleBulletImage

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

Bitcoin™ is now down 29% over the last 14 days or so ....

Hope people dumped it on the high's this drop is just starting ....

Frontrunning 30% moves a 3-peat :smoking:

Jordan3 Peat

Top Bottom