2018 Outdoor Girls

• Thread starter 123grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

123grow

I'm NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE CLONES WE BOUGHT FOR THIS GROW!! Actually.. THEY SUCK!! probably shoulda let the fire take the boxes. lol ~Julie

P

Player0685

69 Days in.. Chem Dawg (1st pic) Doc. OG (2nd pic) Blue Haze (3rd & 4th pic)
Looking super Julie happy that it worked out about as good as any person living there could possibly hoped for from what your last pics before evacuation looked like. My poor family wouldn't have coped with me living through that so nice composure in face of a real nightmare. Hope they grow uniteruped till harvest for ya fire nugz will taste good I bet

123grow

I was on the hill getting ready to feed, I noticed some smoke coming from a very close by tree.

Tmp 16034 20180814 194431685185440
Tmp 16034 20180814 194604768753345

123grow

Since the water tank is by there I guess we will try to put it out. I just dont want anybody to cut my plants down or get me busted. And i need to bury the hose i replaced from the fire thats going up the hill and in the creek so nobody can see it.

P

Player0685

Since the water tank is by there I guess we will try to put it out. I just dont want anybody to cut my plants down or get me busted. And i need to bury the hose i replaced from the fire thats going up the hill and in the creek so nobody can see it.
Whole lotto work for one girl feel sorry for u having some much going against u cause clearly you have put in a crazy pile of work really pulling for u!

misterbee

misterbee

Young Lady....maintain your "Can Do" Spirit and ALL the obstacles that come your way, WILL be overcome.....wishing you nothing but success!!!

123grow

Whole lotto work for one girl feel sorry for u having some much going against u cause clearly you have put in a crazy pile of work really pulling for u!
Thank you very much for the kind words and support. Every challenge just makes me more determined to succeed. Julie

123grow

Young Lady....maintain your "Can Do" Spirit and ALL the obstacles that come your way, WILL be overcome.....wishing you nothing but success!!!
Thank you very much for the kind words and support, it helps a lot. One step forward and two steps back, it can be frustrating but thats ok I'm not a quiter, just more determined to succeed. Thanks again, Julie

Top Bottom