2018 Outdoor Girls

• Thread starter 123grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Nice plants dude,man id b scared shitless going out to take care of the girls.
Would have to have eyes in the back of your head lol..is that a 16 guage shotty.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Last night before dark I seen another rattle snake. I happen to look over under a tree right next to me, scared the shit out of me and by the time i ran and got my dad and the shot gun the bastard was no where around. But.... today i seen it by one of our buildings close to the house.
Man I bet that shook you pretty hard. I hope you invest in some snake chaps or snake boots :(
Or you could always just move to my state and live rattlesnake free ;)

123grow

Well if its not one thing its another... Now its them frickn California fires in Mendocino county.. Getting kinda close and SMOKY ... sorry, brb Julie

123grow

This totally fuckn sucks!! We had to evacuate. The fire was at the top of the mountains behind our house. I only got to water my plants in the pools before we left last Saturday. Its been a week no water. And the electric went out so the plants in boxes weren't getting water for i think 5 days? But recently it was turned back on so the water automatically should be watering the plants. We have well water so the pump won't work without electricity. This totally sucks!! What a set back to say the lease. Don't know when we can get back home or if there will be any live plants there? I guess as long as the house is still standing that will be great. We were going to try to sneak back in but they're not messing around. If your caught its to the jail. They have the National Armed Gaurds and cops every where, which is actually a good thing since there are scum bag looters. People being arrested left and right for looting. .. Julie

P

Player0685

This totally fuckn sucks!! We had to evacuate. The fire was at the top of the mountains behind our house. I only got to water my plants in the pools before we left last Saturday. Its been a week no water. And the electric went out so the plants in boxes weren't getting water for i think 5 days? But recently it was turned back on so the water automatically should be watering the plants. We have well water so the pump won't work without electricity. This totally sucks!! What a set back to say the lease. Don't know when we can get back home or if there will be any live plants there? I guess as long as the house is still standing that will be great. We were going to try to sneak back in but they're not messing around. If your caught its to the jail. They have the National Armed Gaurds and cops every where, which is actually a good thing since there are scum bag looters. People being arrested left and right for looting. .. Julie

P

Player0685

Sending you and your crop good vibes hope karma gives ya and your girls some love feel sorry for you and all the folks down there affected by wildfires we have much the same here in ontario canada and that shit never happens here crazy hot and dry bad combination

Madmax

Madmax

Man ..those fires are unbelievable.we dont get anything here of that magnatude .

I hope your house and others are still there when your allowed back..

123grow

Sending you and your crop good vibes hope karma gives ya and your girls some love feel sorry for you and all the folks down there affected by wildfires we have much the same here in ontario canada and that shit never happens here crazy hot and dry bad combination
Thank you for the kind words.. Yeah the fire was getting close I've never seen it so close. Almost looked like it was snowing the ashes were getting so bad and that was before it was mandatory to evacuate. Thanks again, Julie

123grow

Man ..those fires are unbelievable.we dont get anything here of that magnatude .

I hope your house and others are still there when your allowed back..
Thank you, yeah from what we heard the house and buildings are fine they haven't burned. Fingers crossed for the plants now... Julie

123grow

Hope you get to go home soon.......Fires are really bad
Thank you.. And OMG I'm going fuckn crazy!!! It's been 12 days that we have been evacuated I can't take much more of this. This is getting very expensive at $125 per night, per room and we have 2 rooms. And eatting out 3 meals a day... Julie

123grow

Finally got to come home Wednesday and what a surprise to find that my plants that were on the hill in pools, are ALL ALIVE. They did NOT have WATER for 12 Days and the fire burned the entire hill all the way down to the creek which runs right behind the house. ~Behind the house is the plants in the 8'x 8' boxes.. then there's the creek. The other side of the creek is the hill that completely burned, some how missing the pools.

123grow

This is what it looked like before the fire actually came over the hill. I went to water the plants in pools, on the hill and my kids kept calling my cell phone, telling me that we had to evacuate (mandatory). ~ Plants 52 Days in

Screenshot 2018 08 11 19 unread   julienascarno88 sbcglobal net   att net Mail1
Screenshot 2018 08 11 19 unread   julienascarno88 sbcglobal net   att net Mail
Screenshot 2018 08 11 19 unread   julienascarno88 sbcglobal net   att net Mail2

123grow

I had to replace 800 feet of hose up hill, it melted and only the back of the water tank started to melt but no holes in it.. still holds water.

Screenshot 2018 08 12 20 unread   julienascarno88 sbcglobal net   att net Mail1
Screenshot 2018 08 12 20 unread   julienascarno88 sbcglobal net   att net Mail2
Top Bottom