3000 Water Average Yeild Post Here

• Thread starter Kris kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kris kush

Ok so while I know many will be tempted to jump in and remind me that genetics and environment are key to weight and flower production. I ask that you refrain. Let's assume everything is in the proper growing range I'm curious how many units people are pulling per 1000. I have heard 3 plus per light and I have heard 1 per light. Maybe post strain and also if your using Co2 enrichment. This is my first grow using co2 enrichment so I'm curious if it is how people are pulling 3 per light...

J

Jfrezy

3 per light is hard to reach for experienced growers. It's all about a clean environment and conditions perfect temps during the day time and temps that drop maybe 10-12 degrees during the night. Co2 during weeks 1-6 of flower. Lighting and power setup are also keys to reaching 3 per light. Gavita style lighting or 105khz digital with double ended bulbs in a double eneded reflector. They make MH and HPS bulbs. This type of lighting gives you a better chance of hitting 3 per light. The plant that goes into flower must be given lots of love before it goes into flower. Monster vegged plants equal a chance to get 3 per light. Kinda think Some people think now that it's time to flower now it's time the plant should get all it need to flower successfully. Rather than starting the first day you receive the clone or realize the seed you have sprouted is a female.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Sure 3 a light is possible. I have a G-13 and a Blue Mango that both pull 2 per 600 watts in a 4x4.
DSCN0669
DSCN0629

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

3.5 on 1260 cmh (4x315) with co2. No boosters or steroids.
Lol

I can alter my yield by what and how many of that strain I run. I average 1.25-1.5+oz per gallon pot size.

17.65oz from 1x600
1st ever grow. None of current strains were used.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

900 true watts? Or led watts.
true watts: 18 - vero29se 36.2v cobs running on 1400ma constant current supply. I have them on a power meter dimmed to 900 watts of draw even, I think this time I'm going to not dim them which should give ~920 true LED watts

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

actually, it was less than 900 true watts. The 900 watts was the draw from the line side of the driver. The driver is 94% efficient so the true watts of the LEDs was more like 846 watts. 54 watts was lost to driver heat (6%)

Latest posts

Top Bottom