$37 To Use In Walmart? Which Meter (or What) Would You Buy?

• Thread starter elcolombiano
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elcolombiano

elcolombiano

Hi friends!
I do indoor growing using coco hempy buckets mainly. I want to try to up my yields doing EC measurements/control, so i i want to buy a TDS meter.
I have $37 to spend in Walmart (or anyplace they receive paypal) so i wanted to buy the meter there. Many options i can see, but not sure which would be best. What do you think? There are other brands offered by walmart, but i've only heard of HM.

At first I was leaning towards the HM TDS-4TM or the tds-4 (both around 22 bucks).
I considered a waterproof version (HM Digital COM-80) but it's 34 bucks, but not sure it's worth the add bucks.
Then I saw the HM Digital DM-1 in-line dual TDS (29 bucks) and liked the idea (not sure really hwo to use it in ahempy).
Finally, there is a kit where they sell 2 no brand-yellow/black tds and 2 no brand-blue ph meters. It's 28 bucks. Quite tempting.

So what do you think? Maybe something other than a meter instead? Maybe you knwo of a good website for meters (or hydro tools) that will receive paypal? I don't live in the US, a relative does and he would do me the favor of bringing me what i buy. So I should try to buy something easy to bring on and airplane. Fertilizers and such are usually forbiden to travel with into my country. But electronics in general are very easy to travel with. That's why i want to use the 37 bucks on a meter and not something else.

Thanks for any input.

Last edited:
Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

control wizard . more expensive then they used to bve but still the best value for the money imho. fuck blulabs price and reputation lol. now all i have to do is find mine cause i'm going to need it
soon. if i have to buy a new one i will at least i don;t have tyo guess on what to get and what works etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom