Atlas seeds meets 🤡 genetics. Papaya Candy and Cali Blue

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
It's still too cold out until they get a set or two, then I'll put them in the ground. I have to put up 100 feet of fence so I'm not in a huge rush. They can chill for a bit under the stupid Amazon light with the other plants, turned the heat on for them it's 40 out.
What remains of the cali is outside mostly dormant from the cold but alive.

20240421 110254
20240421 111342
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Did a 1080P 60FPS clip with the new phone, day 15 of flower ✌️
Fucking proper, gonna need a forklift hahahaha.
Man gonna be adding you to that cali blues “killers” list. Between cheese Mike jj bb nick a few others, it’s been unbelievably fun and gratifying watching everyone make those gentics shine. It’s great to see that my intentions, are bringing some blueberry and colas. Many colas.
👊🏻🤡

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Fucking proper, gonna need a forklift hahahaha.
Man gonna be adding you to that cali blues “killers” list. Between cheese Mike jj bb nick a few others, it’s been unbelievably fun and gratifying watching everyone make those gentics shine. It’s great to see that my intentions, are bringing some blueberry and colas. Many colas.
👊🏻🤡
I am glad to just be mentioned with those growers. Gotta finish strong thinking about one more big top dress ,these suckers are feeders!
All the colas cap! ✌️

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Tent environment, post window a/c unit install. The dehumidifier was making it way too hot in the lung room now that it warmed up outside.
This screen shot is from my app for my AC Infinity controller 69 pro Bluetooth/Wi-Fi edition. It's awesome, I never plugged in my oscillating fan, just never got around to it unfortunately. But I like the analytics you get from it though, it has alerts and all sorts of stuff. I had the controller 67 before it which is Bluetooth range only and that was really good as well.

Screenshot 20240429 121347 AC Infinity
Top Bottom