5 STRAIN GROW! GREEN CRACK, PURPLE HAZE, DESERT DIESEL, AMHERST SOUR DIESEL, KUSH N CHEESE

• Thread starter DANKGROWER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DANKGROWER

DANKGROWER

Hey did you get that cut in Mass? I went to school out at UMass Amherst and every so often we'd get some kill. Top five weed ive ever smoked was out there, called Snowdog, closely related to SD for sure, the grower was in western mass as well. Every one would count down the days until it came out, 20 a gram and no one complained.
I got her and all from attitude seedbank

DANKGROWER

DANKGROWER

Bro i started using nutes at this point and my gdp loves it and my mk star shriveled up. it looks like itll survive but i gotta back off.. when or r u using nutes now?
Since I'm going to be using Fox Farm ocean forest it has plenty if not too much nutes to last 30 days minimum before I will probably fertilize...I've had a lil trouble with burning my plants n the past transplanting them to the FFOF so I will be carefull I will probably come close to starving the little ladies before I transplant just so there nice and hungry

DANKGROWER

DANKGROWER

Just a little info on me...I'm 25 yr old average dude...the kick is I'm in a WHEELCHAIR! !! I broke my neck playing high school football and became a quadriplegic. I've taken every pain pill and anxiety pill out there and guess what works the best....some marijuana, Ganja, weed, whatever you wanna call it...point is marijuana is the best medicine for me...BTW anyone play CALL OF
DUTY AW ON XBOX ONE HMU
#STONED#THINKING#FREE#LIFE# LIVE IT

Calixylon

Calixylon

hell yea, didnt mean what you were growing sucks by any means, i just say amherst and thought of back when i was in college. We got snowdog, a precursur strain to est coast sour d that was serious fire. Lokked at the descrip of those seeds and they say a cut they got in cali with unkown origins? im betting its got roots from the east coast.

DANKGROWER

DANKGROWER

Day 27

DANKGROWER

DANKGROWER

20141201 125710
Here's the ladies I'm thinking about topping/fimming. When should I top/FIM
20141201 124622

Day 51 from germination
20141201 124534
20141201 124618
20141201 124521