What bug do i have

• Thread starter Suds.an.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

Kind of looks like a aphid. They will shed their exoskeleton like a tarantula. Are some moving and others are just sitting there without movement? I had a good link, I posted on here. No idea where it is.

Z

Zatoichi

I noticed a little white spec crawling around my pot what is it and how to i get rid of themView attachment 2157683
If that is highly magnified it is spider mite. If from outdoors you might have a chance. If from bought clones, may have to trash everything you have.

20 day life span, eggs hatch in 3 -5 near 80F. Live on bottoms of leaves and require direct contact to kill, and eggs do not get killed so usually every three days for 3 weeks treatment. If you use neem, it has to be made right before use, and thrown out what is not used. Half life of mixed neem is less than a day. MUST SPRAY EVERY INCH INCLUDING BOTTOM OF LEAVES.

Battled some from clones that were immune to everything for 9 months before throwing everything in house out, bug bombing several times and waiting 3 months to restart.

S

SantaMartared

I did do yard work Sunday mowed the grass then later that day I transplanted the bigger plant no animals come in the room where my plants are im kinda bumming now my first grow hermmed and now for my second grow gotta figure out this bug situation lol so use a spray bottle and spray down the plant with the solution you said is there a good time to do that like right before lights out or doesn’t matter?
I would spray them down with flying skull nukem,if not in flowering.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
If that is highly magnified it is spider mite. If from outdoors you might have a chance. If from bought clones, may have to trash everything you have.

20 day life span, eggs hatch in 3 -5 near 80F. Live on bottoms of leaves and require direct contact to kill, and eggs do not get killed so usually every three days for 3 weeks treatment. If you use neem, it has to be made right before use, and thrown out what is not used. Half life of mixed neem is less than a day. MUST SPRAY EVERY INCH INCLUDING BOTTOM OF LEAVES.

Battled some from clones that were immune to everything for 9 months before throwing everything in house out, bug bombing several times and waiting 3 months to restart.
should of used 50/50 water/99% isopropyl,..
one, two soakings and kills everything eggs and all,..
anything on a store shelf is at best made to maintain,.,

Z

Zatoichi

should of used 50/50 water/99% isopropyl,..
one, two soakings and kills everything eggs and all,..
anything on a store shelf is at best made to maintain,.,
When you have 4 rooms with plants at every stage and scrogged no way to get them all no matter what you use. If you have a couple of just cloned plants, that would work.

Top Bottom