60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mello

mello

Jack,
How do you feel about the 40 inch spacing between the plants? Do you think it's sufficient?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Shop 30 067
Shop 30 021
Shop 30 064
Shop 30 082
Shop 30 062
Shop 30 052
Shop 30 039
Shop 30 015
Shop 30 026
Shop 30 073
Shop 30 075
Shop 30 080
Shop 30 047
Shop 30 044
Shop 30 040
Shop 30 087
Shop 30 089
Day 31 Boo YA....:rauch08: Click on the pic to smell the frost..:boogie:

S

Sway

Nice update jack. Looks like u have a big harvest coming up.. Hit me up when u can bro...

L

Loudblunts

damnit!!! i want my refund back!!!

im scatching but my sniffer aint working!!!!

hahahah looking good bra

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Fawkin amazin! Really impressive looking show. Great job again and keep pumpin them bitches they look happy.

S

Socachi

Damn!! I gotta find me an electrician so I can upgrade my power and rock this setup.

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Damn Jack I dont know if CC should thank you or vice versa.Those trees are in a league of their own. A+ show your putting on...

mello

mello

Also Jack, do you use a humidifier during your veg period? If so which one?
My buddy's transplants have been slow to takeoff and he's convinced that it's due to low humidity (he's at about 50%). I'm telling him that's sufficient and the problem is that he's overwatering (he's got leaf claws while feeding under 600 ppm).
Thanks man.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Big Ups to every one for the props...:party0033: Mello I did not use a humidifier and had RH in the 30%to 40% range the first 3 weeks of Veg, Is your friend growing with an Under Current? JACK

FurtherBus

FurtherBus

Killen em'

Great job your doing over there Jack. Bigs ups :boogie:

G

Going4Green

GREAT SETUP !!!!!!!!

Was wondering if we can get a video/walk through of the grow room. Dont belive we ever got to see your Res and plumbing setup for all this would be great to see how it all works and flows.

Always watching, keep the updates coming !!!

D

dagobaker

GREAT SETUP !!!!!!!!

Was wondering if we can get a video/walk through of the grow room. Dont belive we ever got to see your Res and plumbing setup for all this would be great to see how it all works and flows.

Always watching, keep the updates coming !!!
great idea (+rep)

mello

mello

thanks for the reply jack.
the system he is working with is a doubled inspired mpb. the fact that your rh was as low as 30% further convinces me that his problem is overwatering.
another question jack; how do you feel about the 40 inch centers? and how much space do you have between your 2 systems?
thanks in advance man.
mello

M

MediMary

god this is amazing, thanks for sharing jack, prettiest growroom iv ever seen.

Top Bottom