86' heirloom Skunk #1

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

well it seems as if my thread about my skunk with thousands of views is all but gone at another place.. so is the place.. lol

so with another tray of my skunk coming shortly, i figured id start a lil thread about it again..
this is from a cali veteran who moved to MI many years ago, to my knowledge hes not on the online scene at all.

just to recap,

veg
Rosie o donnell 003

Rosie o donnell 022

flipskies
Rosie o donnell 062

end of week 1
Lost and found 056

end of week 2
Holy shit 093

pretty shitty canopy in hindsight week 3.. still has another week and a half of stretching to go
Almost done 030

week 4~ish
Pullin 146

week 5~ish
Three titties 075

week 6ish
Dried and such 008

week 7
Skunk 003

Skunk 009

Skunk 013

Skunk 015

all the stems on the whole plant look like this
Skunk 040

Skunk 039

Skunk 045

WEEK 8
Stank 006

Stank 025

Stank 031

Stank 035

looks like ill have to finish this in another post ;)

Shamus

Shamus

Awesome man does it have that old smells like a dead rotting skunk on the side of the road smell?

this is what a good homie had to say about some samples, and trust me he knows his shit.

" now this is some old school herb. She smells like our Pure Thai and Old school hawaiian mixed together with a old school skunk1 odor. But it's definitely of the oold school sativa haze/thai/hawaiian types..."

but back on the skunk train
i could of taken it @ week 8 but i figured id let it go 9 as what was going to go into the tray after her coulda used a few more days of veg
still week 8
double serrated leaves are few and far between but theres a few leaves like this per plant
Stank 084

canopy shot
Stank 090

Stank 144

Stank 152

Stank 146

WEEK 9
Toaster times 015

Toaster times 018

Toaster times 025

Toaster times 036

Toaster times 054

lizards know their skunk
Toaster times 124

MMMMM BUDS
Whatchamacallit 045

Whatchamacallit 047

WHOLE NOTHA' ROUND COMIN UP.
this time im gonna actually FEED her.. cause i think she can take it. in veg shes a brick. i dont think ive seen it burn once

and th-th-tha-tha-th-thaats all folks.

for a few weeks at least ;)

Shamus

Shamus

Lizards know there skunks!

Now that shyts classic right thurr hahahaha nice man i had a bearded dragon on flower pad holding it down for awhile i think he was getting all stoned cuz he would rush the door when i went in sometimes hahahaa cool!

that lil buddy not mine, however i did have a savanna monitor for quite some time. theyre actually pretty damn smart.. like a little hairless dog

Great pics!

She looks delicious bro!
thank you man. she is perrty tastey. its one of those herbs that makes the room smell like the nugs in the jar do

Shamus

Shamus

Good show. Looks dank.
im thinking i can do a lot better, at least with canopy management, but thank you man.

Looking stellar man. Soil gals? how do you run em, cuz you are getting proper swell on homie.
lol thats crazy comin from you, fun fact, i often wonder how you the fuck you do it!
SS#4 and psuedo organic regimen.. compost teas, bloom boosters here and there, a mystery product or two and moab the last 1.5-2 weeks before flush. thinking about trying the hammerhead/moab combo one of these times. still not runnin co2. wasnt then either. just fresh air from the ac.. my room is like a solid 4-500 ppm's perrty much all the time.
ill be running c02 by the time the next skunks go in, and feeding a lot harder cause shes like a female gym teacher.. ?
lol thanks holmes

ps: just smoked some nugs ive been saving since that run up there ^^^^
and idk wt f happened but it went from a pretty damn good body stone to holy fuckin sativa.. very noidy tho.. has me all lookin over my shoulders n shit.. lol
bordering psychedelic onset.. not tripping.. but like the 30-40 minute mark when you know you feel something but cant quite pinpoint it

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Looks, like Goo says, bomb as FUCK. I've got some Skunk #1 beans that I'd been gifted some years ago (old beans, oh no!), from a '78 run IIRC, and I just haven't run them. I think, not makin' any promises here but I think you've helped me make at least one decision for what I'm going to run outdoors next year. Damn near for sure. What a beauty.

Do I read you right that you got a good Sativa high from it? That's what this gal needs, git bizzy Sativa!

true grit

true grit

Ya them bloom boosters definitely help. Thats been my only struggle going full organic and water only mixes. Still playing around with different levels of things, teas, etc and getting nice swell but still not like my old coco runs or even soil using HPK as a booster (hmm maybe i should try that again lol)...and ya man, i like the HH/Moab combo but actually got as good if not better results using Roots HPK instead of HH.

Shamus

Shamus

Nice strain.. She sure stacks some nice tops.. She's lookin bomb as fuck.. I ain't puffed on some good skunk in a min.. Killer work dog..

thanks homie, ive been puffin on my sad lil few nugs i got left since posting this, i dont think ill ever smoke it again till it cures for at least 2 months.

Looks, like Goo says, bomb as FUCK. I've got some Skunk #1 beans that I'd been gifted some years ago (old beans, oh no!), from a '78 run IIRC, and I just haven't run them. I think, not makin' any promises here but I think you've helped me make at least one decision for what I'm going to run outdoors next year. Damn near for sure. What a beauty.

Do I read you right that you got a good Sativa high from it? That's what this gal needs, git bizzy Sativa!

thats awesome! thatd be an awesome blast from the past pheno hunt. have you considered trying ga3 when germintating? ill have my eyes peeled for that grow log definitely.
and as far as the buzz profile goes it started out being a rather clear body, like an indica that packs a punch without the sleepyness. idk hard to describe is what it was, then after a few month cure it transformed into only something ive only tried once and heard about many times. that psychedelic buzz people reminisce about with old thais and stuff. only time ive had it is with the true rks,( i took apart a whole RV lamp/lights from the walls piece by piece without remembering a bit of it and had sensations like a roller coaster) just realized that now while typing it and kinda has me excited. its no where near the strength of the RKS but that was the first good weed i ever smoked, so my tolerance could be different by now.
but anyways when cured this isnt weed you wanna go into public places after smoking.
its rainy day/no schedule weed. i dont think id smoke a joint to myself of it either. im going to pick it at day 50 this time and see if its more like that off the bat.
thank you

had to come in the house to peep these pics on the big screen,nizzle tha shizzle man!!
fo shizzle my nizzle, its the bizzle!
thank you man, im happy they were big screen worthy

Looks killer dude!
thank you

Ya them bloom boosters definitely help. Thats been my only struggle going full organic and water only mixes. Still playing around with different levels of things, teas, etc and getting nice swell but still not like my old coco runs or even soil using HPK as a booster (hmm maybe i should try that again lol)...and ya man, i like the HH/Moab combo but actually got as good if not better results using Roots HPK instead of HH.

roots hpk aey? i might just have to fux with it on a tray, but i bought a 5 lb (or 10 lb?) tub o' MOAB which for me and my 4k will last a while. lol. will be starting up another 4k at some point tho.
id give it a try as far as using boosters again. unless your strictly trying to go pure organics.

nice one bro, it looks awesome. those plants from seed or clones?

neverbreak
clone. its almost 28 years old.

I've just started a skunk #1 from Dinafem. I will be watching your thread! Nice job Maam.
right on, thank you man. feel free to take a seat :) wish you luck on your quest o skunk.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
This is the best looking skunk I have seen for a while. Looks almost like William Wonder. Congrats on that cut, a beauty.

Top Bottom