86' heirloom Skunk #1

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

Do you wanna play a game of skate? If I win maybe I can be blessed by that skunk? I get so stoked when I see other skaters on this site. Keep killing that skunk of yours!
LOL ill play some skate all day, got a chance to skate for the first time this year the other day. i need to get another board, its crazy thinking about how many decks ive gone thru, think im atttt like.. 15? maybe 20? fav's always been my old baker deck. dunno why
i fell for that rodney mullen carbon fiber deck a few years back, that board sucked asssss

Game of skate on a curb im in
bring your A GAME, ill bring my moccasins and that loud skunk

Hell yeah! @Shamus and @sanvanalona you guys skate street or are you bowl skaters?
STREET ALL DAY
however, as i get older i think im gonna have to make the switch to vert, seems to be easier on the body. at least when you fall its normally on a gradual slope not a 5 stair
pretty sure i got a few years tho

I like it all but grew up skating the streets so I stick with them. How about you?

@Shamus are you breeding that skunk of yours?

yes indeed i am fellow streety, got a whole bunch of shit planned bout to have 1K's of purple erkle x my skunk... and a lot less of some others. the white, suges pk, hells angel some deezy's it goes on an on. pretty much whatever is in my stable is getting hit to the skunk.
i have some starfighter beans so i may have to eventually do a SF x skunk 1 just for the fuck of it.
dont you know tha doc? i could be mistaken but i feel like ive seen u say somewhere he got the lemon deez from you. could be hella wrong, hard to remember everything u see on these boards.. anywho hes smoked my skunk, was one of the only peeps online to smoke it for a long time but i just got some samps to another homie as well
was thinkin about running 50-70 oregon lemons to find a good male and lady, then i was thinkin fobx2, now im considering a 50-70 yeti f3 hunt, and also id like to do a hella hunt thru some of mota's gear. so im all sorts of torn between em all. in a perfect world if have about 300 seedlings right now ;)

Last edited:
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Yep, I was raised skating street as well. Was pretty much the only thing to do as a kid in the lame ass town that I'm from (Inland Empire). Lately been sticking to skating ledges and bowls and pools mostly because I'm not trying to wear out my feet and the palms of my hands throwing myself down 10 stairs and loading docks. I broke my wrist skating a couple of years ago on my birthday and the doc said that because of the way I smashed it up I can't break it again or else I'm stuck with a bum-ass arm and no way of fixin' it. What kind of setup do you guys ride? I'm rolling on a Creature 8.6 w/ Indy stage 9s and some old ass Deathbox 63mms.

Shamus

Shamus

Yep, I was raised skating street as well. Was pretty much the only thing to do as a kid in the lame ass town that I'm from (Inland Empire). Lately been sticking to skating ledges and bowls and pools mostly because I'm not trying to wear out my feet and the palms of my hands throwing myself down 10 stairs and loading docks. I broke my wrist skating a couple of years ago on my birthday and the doc said that because of the way I smashed it up I can't break it again or else I'm stuck with a bum-ass arm and no way of fixin' it. What kind of setup do you guys ride? I'm rolling on a Creature 8.6 w/ Indy stage 9s and some old ass Deathbox 63mms.

damn bro ive been out of the loop, not even gonna front i havent skated much in the past 1-2 years except for the occasional hey kid lemme see that board, lol. i used to get that catalog CCS every month n be all amped bout it. lol
just went and checked out their selection online and wtf.. where did my trucks GO?!?!
wasnt it tensor that had the plastic inserts in the trucks? you know what im talkin about? those were the WHIP. i dont even see em anymore wtf, i got a drawer full of mismatch trucks n wheels. i always ride baker as far as decks, they tend to have more options in the thinner deck dept to boot. if i recall right i norm ride a 7.75 with low ride trucks n bones swiss. still have some old ass peralta wheels i think from my dad.. those are always a hoot to ride. feel like ur riding rubber, stones? what stones? fuckin run over a boulder in those bad boys still dont feel it. i norm rode autobahn dual cores tho.. see they still make those. always was bones reds till they started making the ceramics.. now they prolly have some even more crazy shit out.. ill be buying a set up in the next month or so ill def post it in here, sorry to here about the wrist man.

Looking good.
thanks bro

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I just left my board in Barcelona last week. I will be putting together a western edition 8.25, indys, spitfire, and bones bearings.. We have nice weather today so I may get out and skate if possible

Shamus

Shamus

ok so no good updates really...

forgot to take pictures.. got 1.5+ off of the light, was honestly expecting more

HOWEVER

she came out almost like a burnt rubber/ glue / gas / skunk

which is really quite different then my first couple of runs with her.. its weird

im not complaining and i hope she shows these characteristics more

got me some fairweather roadkill when she wants to be

just smoked a joint. such a fantastic stone. its like the wine drunk of weed. bubbly and warm

got drunk and tagged up a storm this weekend.. ill try and get some pics up

Shamus

Shamus

I just left my board in Barcelona last week. I will be putting together a western edition 8.25, indys, spitfire, and bones bearings.. We have nice weather today so I may get out and skate if possible

just scored a old school 86' veriflex complete with tail and deck rails/guards things. original wheels and trucks with 2 inch risers.. lol

TEN BUCKS @ a pawn shop in the hood!

pretty fun in the park. rides like a dream

makes me want more old boards

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I cant believe I use to ride half pipes as a kid. I feel so old now.

INbreed312

INbreed312

Looks great! I'm such a skunk fiend. And that stretch. My god

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
^^^ Fuckin' bells on that stretch, even outside. Good Lord. It'll make trimming easier, but jeez.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice thread and show Shamus! Wish we could've caught a peek before chop, but sometimes there just isn't time to hunt down that cam, huh?!!! Lol. It maybe didn't hit 2 a light but still got respectable numbers.
A went through one of the 3 packs of "RKS" and found one VERY nice female. Same smell description as you mentioned above.rubbery, glueish and certainly a deep skunk smell. The breeding was with an Afghan Kush male and an 86' Skunk#1 heirloom cut. She took after mom with that bright lime green that is synonymous with earlier generation Skunks. Very dense and chunky calyxes. It has the father show though also in leaf structure. Which has very wide fingers of the Afghan, but that's all I see from him. I also got the Mass. Super Skunk cut which is also an 86', if I'm not mistaken. I cant wait to flower them side by side. There are two packs left and am hoping to find a real skunky male. Then I can do some selection cross breeding between the two Skunk females and make that one I've always envision and reminisced about.
Thankyou for the inspiration an the peek into your phenominal grow. Peace.
Quest

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So what did u find n the Xmas bud. Being ndn guys I know it had to of been fire. Any Christmas tree smelling buds would make me do back flips

colostoney

colostoney

excellent...that leaf shape is undeniable from the sk1 all over Denver in the 90s.
this wild dude with it all locked down had rooms all over town and would let ya cut ya own buds raw
and just charge on 10% the weight. I actually had a nice sk from a bag seed a that for a while. Damn I been wondering what happened to sk1
the real deal I've never seen another plant yield like it inside and I miss that stanky candyness spicey funk.

n8tive in I is bros and he says great thangs about his xmas sk bud but I was just a baby in them times.
If there is a chance at a rks still out there n8tive or anudder old schooler has it frozen.
Our brother is having tough days so lets all send good vibes towards ndnguy right now we love ya bro

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
chefin up them skunk hybrids

will be running copious amounts of skunk gear soon enough..

NDN's 79' XMAS BUD x 86 SKUNK 1

its happening

mmmmmhmmmm
Where do I get in line for those?

Top Bottom