91 Reserve

• Thread starter dankninja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankninja

dankninja

IX testers are available in limited quantity, so pm if interested at all. I dont have the facilities to run the numbers i want right this sec, so looking for data on the cross. runnin 12 or 13 right now and will share info here. but any interested parties PM me.

peace

dankninja

dankninja

what i have now of the mother is from a clone cut from the original mother in flower. same effect, kinda sets the plant growth free. to reveg a plant you flowered and harvested -

leave the bottom/middle bottom branches with bud stalks on plant, maybe like 4 branches or whatever.

cut the plant when you harvest (from 12/12 lighting), above the branches you want to keep. leave the plant and the leftover stalk while you dry upper 3/4 of her.

get the remaining plant out of its pot or bag, and break out a katana or whatever you got. quarter the root ball, so if its a circular root ball, youll end up with a square. you cut the outermost dead root material off.

repot with some high N soil, in a bigger container (i use 7 gal bags), filling in the gaps where you sliced the ball down on sides. tamp tamp tamp.

feed with lots of N. too much by any normal standard. and shock treatment, B1 or superthrive or mychos or all of the above.

move into your veg room (18/6 lighting), and keep a lazy eye on her. feed with high N for a good few weeks, full strength. dont overdo it of course, its just easier to not overfert with revegs.

new finger leaves will begin growing out of buds, and gradually plant becomes a monster. monstercropping.

and you can check my method with whatever monstercropping method is covered anywhere else. nothing that crazy.

peace

dankninja

dankninja

free reserve testers are available for interested growers, with the ability to post up data on the strain, detailed pics and the like. just PM me for a pack, I need the data so be prepared to spill your guts.

peace

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

free reserve testers are available for interested growers, with the ability to post up data on the strain, detailed pics and the like. just PM me for a pack, I need the data so be prepared to spill your guts.

peace
Info on the strain/beans
Farmer.jay

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Or is it the same 91s you've been working with ? In this post thee old farmer is interested

dankninja

dankninja

its the 91 poly or IX or whatever it is, Im still narrowing down what the genetics of mother is. was told it was swerves chem BX, now it might be gage green cornerstone. about par for the course in my area, no one has a clue mostly.

dankninja

dankninja

monster mother.
SUNP0003

dankninja

dankninja

I keep finding evidence of TMV on a large pct of testers, and/or other issues. so I will be making an F2 of this in the future, until then I wont be posting more on this project, will be abandoning the F1s. thanks for reading I appreciate it.

ninja

dankninja

dankninja

some headwrecker (cornerstone; gage green genetics) for ya. apologies for my terrible cam. time for a break, ill hopefully get back to the 91 reserve project next year. peace and grease.

dn
HEADWRECKER

dankninja

dankninja

mother is getting selfed as I type. facehuggers are hugging face. bout time

dankninja

dankninja

just saw my first S1 seed on the headwrecker og mom. Yay! and I'm looking into the F1 91 reserve again, had a buddy look at my results and thinks they are just cal-mag whores. I can deal with that versus TMV. more soon, thanks again anyone reading. peace

DN

dankninja

dankninja

several seeds poppin out of her now. the CS treatment works very nicely, especially if you contain the spray to one or two branches. I did two, with 2 1 oz bottles of tiresias mist, defnitely preggos now.

DN

Latest posts

Top Bottom