91 Reserve

• Thread starter dankninja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankninja

dankninja

I have no idea who got those clones or from whom, but im still jealous. if thats real. either way just saved some more of the BX 91 mom in cut form, these should keep her in rotation. the IX F1 or whatever 91 reserve is will be worked in numbers soon. managed a guayaka x guayaka from reggae seeds as well, stardawg guava chem cross, just regular F1.

drewski85

drewski85

Well in that case, fuck yea. Thats what's up. A '91 clone from the original source

dankninja

dankninja

rescues from the mother. power went out at buddies. had to take emergency cuts and roll. she's still around, just pissed off. think ill put her to long sleep this time, shes had enough.

SUNP0015

dankninja

dankninja

if anyone hasnt tried monstercropping, I have been revegging my mothers and cutting flowering clones for a year or three now, and have had no issues or potency loss. Instead of single colas, you end up with up with many heads at same level. and its another way to multiply your clone stock, once cut 50 clones from a single monstercropped katsu bubba kush

Last edited:
dankninja

dankninja

gonna try and keep this updated regularly. should be securing miss akira soon, hopefully taking lotsa cuts for my DWC rigs. Also have ruled out my mother's genetic lineage, she is not from CC Chemdog 91 bx. more when I know. peace

dankninja

dankninja

new pics up. mother reincarnated. and this is what I mean. could cut 20 clones off this one plant. clone of the mother, after I revegged her. strong genetics dont blink.
SUNP0004

and the reserves. 2 unknown og bagseed (shorties) and 6 reserves. still great germ ratio, 100% if I wasnt picky with the helmetheads. Ill try and keep posting updates, definitely want to run thru these to finish. And I will be getting a decent camera for flower pics.
SUNP0006

dankninja

dankninja

How do. Some new pics up, the 91 /D ix is looking so good, outpaced the bagseed og by so much I culled the silly lil things. Reserve seems very indica, and very similar plant to plant so far. I'll know more when I have her in numbers, for now just observing what I can.
SUNP0005

dankninja

dankninja

and the mom, still here lol. Ive been told she is not cali gear, Im pretty confident I didnt get lied to on the dad's genetics tho. I know my friend runs gage gear, so could be something from them.
SUNP0013

dankninja

dankninja

sorry bout the lack of filtering. should have a camera with macro soon, just lazy busy or both. peace

Top Bottom