A1 Soil, Teas, Aliens, OG's and More

• Thread starter treebark1950
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
treebark1950

treebark1950

Whats up fellows?

I'm back to full swing after starting fresh after finally beating the fuggin RA's...

Just thought I'd post a little update...as I haven't posted on the farm in a few months.

This room is 7k, cooled by 2 Mini Splits.

Running A1 Super Soil cut with perlite and pro mix.

Only feeding teas, with CAPs packs and every other water A1 supplements.

Currently 18 days in...

Strains:

White Fire #3
Skywalker OG
Killing Fields
Raskal Super Skunk
Alien Tahoe
Orginal Diesel

A1 soil teas aliens ogs and more
A1 soil teas aliens ogs and more 2
A1 soil teas aliens ogs and more 3
A1 soil teas aliens ogs and more 4
A1 soil teas aliens ogs and more 5
A1 soil teas aliens ogs and more 6
A1 soil teas aliens ogs and more 7
A1 soil teas aliens ogs and more 8
A1 soil teas aliens ogs and more 9
A1 soil teas aliens ogs and more 10
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Hell yeah tb! Really nice line up. Glad to hear you won the battle with the RA's...I just found the little fuckers in a clone tray about a week ago....first time I've seen 'em in my town. I'm hoping to knock 'em down quick. How did you kill 'em???

I'm posted up.

D

treebark1950

treebark1950

Hell yeah tb! Really nice line up. Glad to hear you won the battle with the RA's...I just found the little fuckers in a clone tray about a week ago....first time I've seen 'em in my town. I'm hoping to knock 'em down quick. How did you kill 'em???

I'm posted up.

D

Thanks for stopping by!

Well I ended up killing all moms and vegging plants as I didn't want to risk it (I have 19 moms)...I took like 250 cuts and tossed all plants that weren't flowering. I bleached and cleaned and then I started using CAP's packs (i've gone though like 30 kilos)...

Even though its not organic, since your still in early veg stage (new cuts) I would treat with Merit 75 like 2 times and those bitches will be dead, then follow up with CAPs packs and you will win.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Word. I'm taking cuts off of everything on Friday. I've got 20+ moms and 40 teens from seed in the veg room. Once all the clones root I'll kill all those host plants. I plan on using Bayer tree and shrub on all my veg and Cap's bennies & nematodes for flower. I'm absolutely shocked by the speed they're reproducing and how hard they are to kill. Just for shits and gigs I mixed up a gallon of Avid and floramite and watered a clone tray with it....those little fuckers were swimming around in it like it was nobody's business. Then I poured some bleach in there and they were all floating within seconds. I just hope they aren't in the flower room yet!

Best of luck with this run man.

D

treebark1950

treebark1950

Yea those RA's can survive nucelar war it seems.

Random note, I remember that your using FFOF, well one of my buddies just got attacked by RA's and he also uses FFOF. I quit using it due to what I always thought was bug issues. I dunno, I was just thinking while dabbin!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Yea those RA's can survive nucelar war it seems.

Random note, I remember that your using FFOF, well one of my buddies just got attacked by RA's and he also uses FFOF. I quit using it due to what I always thought was bug issues. I dunno, I was just thinking while dabbin!

Yeah someone suggested that the little soil roaches may have come from there. I definitely have not introduced anything new to my room for quite a while except for the FFOF. I see 'em popping out of peoples pure coco too though. ALL these soil/coco companies are slipping man. Fungus gnats I could give two shits about but RA's??? RA's are becoming an epidemic and they're not treating the problem aggressively enough IMO. They're gambling with people's livelihoods here.

treebark1950

treebark1950

Whats up bro... sickass grow.... good to see u back in business handle it homie...

Thanks bro! Hows your A1 Soil doin? I still haven't popped any of the seeds from the collectors pack yet! I'm waitin for my new test spot to be finished...

Yeah someone suggested that the little soil roaches may have come from there. I definitely have not introduced anything new to my room for quite a while except for the FFOF. I see 'em popping out of peoples pure coco too though. ALL these soil/coco companies are slipping man. Fungus gnats I could give two shits about but RA's??? RA's are becoming an epidemic and they're not treating the problem aggressively enough IMO. They're gambling with people's livelihoods here.

Yea no kidding! The only bagged soil I've never gotten bugs in was ProMix.

Also a little peep of the last run. Raskal White Master Kush

IMG 0755
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
They're a nightmare Goo....I'm so bummed I've gotta battle these things now.

That White Master looks like some flame bro.

treebark1950

treebark1950

They're a nightmare Goo....I'm so bummed I've gotta battle these things now.

That White Master looks like some flame bro.

You can beat them no problem bro. Diligence and quickness is key IMO. Like treat everything ASAP and start brewing teas with CAPs foilar every week for you current flower room if at all possible to start to build a defense against them just in case if they creep in there.

I would treat your veg plants ASAP with Bayer T&S and hit your new clones with it after the root. Then CAPs packs...

Its one of my favorite smokes, super duper heavy indica. I sometimes will take it with me to "parties" and its funny to watch people after a few blunts or joints...I took a zip with me one time and smoked out about 20 or so people that were partying hard and by midnight everyone was sitting down...the kush knocks em down!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
^^^ this guy and his modesty, ill tell u what , u shoot me that whitemaster cutt and ill teach u how to grow beds. Haha . All u gotta do is add A1 and ur straight, shit grows itself, but i kno u already up on that.
I got a front row seat on this one dude, let the show begin.

Confu.

EVOKE

EVOKE

jus dropped some alien probe and some 4 way.... they all popped 10 for 10... fatass tap root lol looked like bean sprouts... ya i gotta get me some caps bennies... that A1 nutes took my grow to the next level on the real.....

treebark1950

treebark1950

^^^ this guy and his modesty, ill tell u what , u shoot me that whitemaster cutt and ill teach u how to grow beds. Haha . All u gotta do is add A1 and ur straight, shit grows itself, but i kno u already up on that.
I got a front row seat on this one dude, let the show begin.

Confu.

Haha No problem! I want to rock beds soon! For sure A1 is straight killing it!

Grab some popcorn! This should be a fun run!

treebark1950

treebark1950

jus dropped some alien probe and some 4 way.... they all popped 10 for 10... fatass tap root lol looked like bean sprouts... ya i gotta get me some caps bennies... that A1 nutes took my grow to the next level on the real.....

Sounds super dope to me!! Yea I love playing with Good Genetics from a seed run. They always go like gang busters!

Hope everything kicks ass for you brotha!

Top Bottom