A1 Soil, Teas, Aliens, OG's and More

• Thread starter treebark1950
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
You can beat them no problem bro. Diligence and quickness is key IMO. Like treat everything ASAP and start brewing teas with CAPs foilar every week for you current flower room if at all possible to start to build a defense against them just in case if they creep in there.

I would treat your veg plants ASAP with Bayer T&S and hit your new clones with it after the root. Then CAPs packs...

Its one of my favorite smokes, super duper heavy indica. I sometimes will take it with me to "parties" and its funny to watch people after a few blunts or joints...I took a zip with me one time and smoked out about 20 or so people that were partying hard and by midnight everyone was sitting down...the kush knocks em down!

Thanks for the help! I'll knock 'em down quick.

I love shutting down parties with kush! haha shit's so funny man.

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

nice genepool u got goin over there Tbark...like the room as well..i run a similar 1( 8k sealed 2 minisplits)...other tester tents and such but thats my bread and butter...im diggin the room and set up...your actually running exactly what i was planning on doing next round with the A1 and caps except i dont think ill be runnin the super soil due to it bein hella far from here and im not gettn no damn u-haul to drive that far and pick up soil...lol...i really wanna see what this feeding regiment does for you...all others have given it praise and im sure it will do you justice as well...happy growin my friend...keep the updates comin

treebark1950

treebark1950

thanks bro... hey u going to the kush expo this weekend...

Yea I was thinking about hitting it up on Saturday. Are you gonna swing by, as I know its a hell of a drive!

Thanks for the help! I'll knock 'em down quick.

I love shutting down parties with kush! haha shit's so funny man.

Yes sir always puts a smile on my face! Its even worse when I bring wax to these functions! :)

EVOKE

EVOKE

bro jus shoot up the 91 u'll be there in 30 mins... hell fuckn ya im roll and smoke and look at some eye candy and smoke some more....

treebark1950

treebark1950

nice genepool u got goin over there Tbark...like the room as well..i run a similar 1( 8k sealed 2 minisplits)...other tester tents and such but thats my bread and butter...im diggin the room and set up...your actually running exactly what i was planning on doing next round with the A1 and caps except i dont think ill be runnin the super soil due to it bein hella far from here and im not gettn no damn u-haul to drive that far and pick up soil...lol...i really wanna see what this feeding regiment does for you...all others have given it praise and im sure it will do you justice as well...happy growin my friend...keep the updates comin

Thanks brotha, I actually have 19 moms I work with. I rock a few other rooms as well some bigger and some smaller! :) And I have all 19 flowering at any given time. I love rotating flavors! Thats what I did actually, I rented a big ass uhaul and bought a super sack which is 65 cu ft of soil...Totally worth it if its not too far! :)

EVOKE

EVOKE

im missed SF cup.. a lot of our farm fam went suxed i wasnt their then i heard about kush expo last week... im going fersure...

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

Thanks brotha, I actually have 19 moms I work with. I rock a few other rooms as well some bigger and some smaller! :) And I have all 19 flowering at any given time. I love rotating flavors! Thats what I did actually, I rented a big ass uhaul and bought a super sack which is 65 cu ft of soil...Totally worth it if its not too far! :)

500 miles round trip my man...kinda steep for me...i always end up gettin a uhaul to grab my bags but that far is a stretch... And i hear ya on switchin up flaves...im always on the lookout and addin new genes...i wont discuss how many cuts i keep lol...it laughably outrageous...im actually about to clean out the stable, pop some beans(have way too many and am grabbin more), and hopefully simplify the whole process...maintainin hella varieties is chore above and beyond conventional gardening..u know that...big ups to you bro...i know u must be bustn it.... Again, i really wanna see what you think of this combo and see the final results...im sure it will be nuts....

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

how much was the super sack tho...thats bout 70-80 gals more than i need but i can use the extra elsewhere...damn i just have a hard time justifyin that drive...so far...

treebark1950

treebark1950

damn bro super sack... master at werk....

Haha thanks bro! No master, just determined. I'm after the Holy Grail of weed, I'm about to venture into breeding and learning more tricks of the trade!

500 miles round trip my man...kinda steep for me...i always end up gettin a uhaul to grab my bags but that far is a stretch... And i hear ya on switchin up flaves...im always on the lookout and addin new genes...i wont discuss how many cuts i keep lol...it laughably outrageous...im actually about to clean out the stable, pop some beans(have way too many and am grabbin more), and hopefully simplify the whole process...maintainin hella varieties is chore above and beyond conventional gardening..u know that...big ups to you bro...i know u must be bustn it.... Again, i really wanna see what you think of this combo and see the final results...im sure it will be nuts....

500 miles with a uhaul wouldn't be cost effective because they charge by the mile...I'm way way closer...If you can find a way to rent or borrow a f250 or 2500 size truck and shot down during the week sometimes you can luck out and their neighbor has a forklift and it can be set on the truck.

Don't forget that I also cut it with 50/50 promix and I had perlite. So 65 cu ft ends up being about 140 cu when its all said and done...

This is acutally my third run in this A1 SS. So far its kicking ass. This will be the best run to date in this particular room!

What I'm dialing in are my teas and when to use what!

I'm not sure of the pricing as you would have to PM Schwoop as I did some trading so I'm not sure the $ involved.

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

sweet...im sure ill be chiming in to ask you question in future threads to help me get my shit dialed properly...i should pm Schwoop...i hear hes in my neck of the woods from time to time...maybe theres another avenue...

and 140 cu ft is a shit load of soil...too much for this farmer...lol...

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

fwiw....u can get one way uhauls that aint by the mile but theyre still hella expensive

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

SCHWEEEETTTT.................im lovin it....yeah im in the 'NO...ill def PM him...looks like it might be Super Soil after all...haha...thanks TBark

EVOKE

EVOKE

yup i gotta get back to AWC and reup... my alien probe babies need their A1 soil blankies....

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

hey Tbark...you think you could throw up how you fed em last time and what you thought of the results and then what your approach is this time?? itd be cool to get some insight from somebody whose already been runnin this...peace..

Top Bottom