Acapulco Gold Grow - 600w Led

• Thread starter Joint Smoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joint Smoker

Joint Smoker

Hi Everyone. I'm new here to this community but definitely not new to the cannabis community :) I'm a lil over a month into my grow and she's doing pretty good. Here are the details below for those interested,

Strain: Barney Farm's Acapulco Gold (Feminized)
Grow Area: Custom 2x2x4.5
Water: RO
Light: Roledro 600w Full Spectrum LED
Pot: 3 gallon Air Pot
Soil: FFOF amended with Perlite, Dolomite lime and worm castings
Nutrients/Supplements: FoxFarm Trio, Botanicare Cal-Mag
Intake: 2 x 4" Passive
Exhaust: 6" inline fan to PHAT Filter w/ Speed Controller
Germination: Planted directly into soil on Mar 31, 2017
Pest Control: Top Dressing of Diatomaceous Earth
12/12: Switched on 05-08-2017

This particular seed has been growing fairly well. She started off slow but definitely has taken off. She had a bit of a deficiency problem in the beginning due to using strictly RO but some Cal-Mag and a small PH adjustment resolved that within a couple of days. She has been under 12/12 for 4 days as of today. The large single pics are of her today.

Let me know what you all think! Ever Grown this particular strain?

Progress 00
Progress 01
Acapulco gold grow   600w led 3
Acapulco gold grow   600w led 4
Dewd

Dewd

So far so good! I paid like 150 for this led and it pulls over 200watts from the outlet.. super bright and the plant loves it so far. Im interested to see how well it does in flower..

Ive used led before and have had great results!
Awesome keep us posted

Joint Smoker

Joint Smoker

They look nice. Are you going to flower under this same LED?

thanks. Yes they r going to be flowered under this led.. its supposed to be full spectrum so i guess we will see how well the plant responds. Its 5 days into flower as of today..

Joint Smoker

Joint Smoker

Ok so i have a little issue with my plant. It concerns me but im assuming it was just PH fluctuations.. let me know what you all think

Only a few leaves are affected and only a couple fingers from each leaf.. i did my own research and came upon Tobacco mosaic virus which initally is what I thought it was....

IMG 1019
IMG 1021
IMG 1022
Dewd

Dewd

18 Days in Flower
buds sites gettin hairy
Lookin good! From what I'm reading in here its possible you are over feeding a little. Burnt leaf tips and leaf curl are signs. Leaf curl might mean ph issues but that could be ph problems in the soil because of overfeeding. I'm not an expert but I have spent a lot of my growing time overfeeding. So I'm still learning.

Joint Smoker

Joint Smoker

Lookin good! From what I'm reading in here its possible you are over feeding a little. Burnt leaf tips and leaf curl are signs. Leaf curl might mean ph issues but that could be ph problems in the soil because of overfeeding. I'm not an expert but I have spent a lot of my growing time overfeeding. So I'm still learning.

Yes, I agree.. i already have a flush planned to try and remedy the issue.. i noticed the leaf tips curling and had read something about over feeding being the cause .. too much nitrogen i believe.. i have my PH Pen calibrated and start with RO water and measure PPMs.. last feeding was 1500PPM... ph'd to 6.5..

Dewd

Dewd

Yes, I agree.. i already have a flush planned to try and remedy the issue.. i noticed the leaf tips curling and had read something about over feeding being the cause .. too much nitrogen i believe.. i have my PH Pen calibrated and start with RO water and measure PPMs.. last feeding was 1500PPM... ph'd to 6.5..
I've never used your nutes but 1500 seems kinda high. Maybe try 1000ppm

MW7945

MW7945

Does that LED have a veg/bloom mode, or is it just one color always?

Latest posts

Top Bottom