Acti-vera, Urb ?

• Thread starter Funkadelic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Hey all!
Does anyone use Biobizz Acti Vera?

Does anyone use or have thoughts on URB?

I'm always skeptical if stonertech, snake oil, medicine show, and / or repackaged stuff... thoughts ...?

lemons

lemons

If you can grow cannabis, you can sure as shit keep an aloe Vera plant alive, that's definitely an option.

That biobizz product probably isn't worthless, but it also seems like the guts of a very affordable plant mixed with some kind of preservatives.

coltivatore

coltivatore

@Funkadelic I just got back from the local health food store I picked up a gallon of aloe Vera fractionly distilled for 30 bucks my plants seem to love it don't know the price of bio bizz acti Vera but can tell you this way is very efficient I use 1oz per gallon

1509730647757 1205608685
lemons

lemons

Some kinda acid that acts like a chelating agent, helps with nutrient uptake.

Definitely some hormone or another, I break an inch or two off the plant to dip fresh cuts into before putting em into medium.

It does that thing that's super important with foliars too, helps the good parts stick and absorb into leaves.

Someone will chime in with more specific info prolly, I'm no botanist or chemist. Just cheap.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Its also inexpensive. And available in liquid and powder both. I keep a loss definitely. I should use more. I have pure aloe juice too.

Any thoughts on URB? Snake oil?

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings all,
@coltivatore , I as well use George's Aloe, it's def super nute for plants...aloe has about over 300 natural elements...the George's Aloe is a distilled aloe and very pure... also used another raw aloe product called Pure Aloe Force, I mix with the Humboldt county own killer tea and let settle for a couple months because the sugars in the aloe are highly active, result is very efficient...
cw

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Greetings all,
@coltivatore , I as well use George's Aloe, it's def super nute for plants...aloe has about over 300 natural elements...the George's Aloe is a distilled aloe and very pure... also used another raw aloe product called Pure Aloe Force, I mix with the Humboldt county own killer tea and let settle for a couple months because the sugars in the aloe are highly active, result is very efficient...
cw
Thank you! Good share!

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Greetings all,
cw
I thought I read that aloe flakes quickly ferment when hydrated?

Georges is a liquid and you let it steep in tea?

chillywilly

chillywilly

You can, but I just mix whatever I'm dealing with, there is some flakes I've seen that is 200X, that's the strongest, purest aloe, meaning that most are 30,40, 50-100X, but 200 is max...best of best... can't go wrong the raw is super potent and highly active, be careful and proactive, plants love plants...
cw

Latest posts

Top Bottom