Adding Aroma And Flavor During Grow?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

Everything in those pictures would be seed packs.... but that's just me.

Trial & error baby.

Ha come on now you wanna see that collection too! I'll post that when I get home tonight! You don't grow since the nineties without being dick deep in seeds from around the world:)

And like I said, this was just show that a long time ago I got caught up in the cannabis and that's all I wanted to learn about... but then I woke up and realized true knowledge isn't in all those books in those magazines it's in books about soil about kelp nutrients microbes realshit and that's what I was trying to tell a lot of people I wish I had someone when I first started to let me know that so I didn't go through all this myth and being taken advantage of and shit like that.
I have at least twice that and did I learn something yes but I more in one book called teaming with microbes.

Would have been way rad if someone would have told me that a long time ago or if I would have realized it myself.

And seeds man I would need five lifetimes to go through the seeds I have and I really don't even need them, like I don't need all these books. I just need one good Indica one good sativa and a good hybrid

The more you know, cheers

~

brazel

brazel

Everything in those pictures would be seed packs.... but that's just me.

Trial & error baby.

~
Ha come on now you wanna see that collection too! I'll post that when I get home tonight! You don't grow since the nineties without being dick deep in seeds from around the world:)

And like I said, this was just show that a long time ago I got caught up in the cannabis and that's all I wanted to learn about... but then I woke up and realized true knowledge isn't in all those books in those magazines it's in books about soil about kelp nutrients microbes realshit and that's what I was trying to tell a lot of people I wish I had someone when I first started to let me know that so I didn't go through all this myth and being taken advantage of and shit like that.
I have at least twice that and did I learn something yes but I more in one book called teaming with microbes.

Would have been way rad if someone would have told me that a long time ago or if I would have realized it myself.

And seeds man I would need five lifetimes to go through the seeds I have and I really don't even need them, like I don't need all these books. I just need one good Indica one good sativa and a good hybrid

The more you know, cheers

brazel

brazel

Thousands of dollars in bunk ass LED Mars and Amazon specials in eBay specials sitting in my closet... Fucking worthless unless collecting dust is worth something

brazel

brazel

I wonder why reading your posts makes me want to shoot myself in the head with a tomahawk missile..
What does Brazel mean?
Are you the infamous Mac Brazel?

I wonder why you annoy me.
Haha man I don't even tap into any of that stuff I learned from there anymore once you learn real stuff you learn that those books are just written by a guy that knows the basics turn your lights on 12 hours 18 hours water your plants mix your nutes... and add 5 million worthless words so you have a thick book.

I don't like reading my post because I use voice to text so sometimes it doesn't come out right and commas ain't dropped neither are periods!

Pretty much the only knowledge I got out of was learning about products and about different strains and basic shit. when I read what a plant knows that blew my mind

brazel

brazel

I wonder why reading your posts makes me want to shoot myself in the head with a tomahawk missile..
What does Brazel mean?
Are you the infamous Mac Brazel?

I wonder why you annoy me.
Oh yeah so I read an article in Arizona highways about a gunslinger robber killer whatever Cowboy back in 1800s his name was Brazelton and that's where brazel came from. I don't know what Mac brazel is but I feel like I want to so I'm going to Google

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Oh yeah so I read an article in Arizona highways about a gunslinger robber killer whatever Cowboy back in 1800s his name was Brazelton and that's where brazel came from. I don't know what Mac brazel is but I feel like I want to so I'm going to Google
Roswell ufo incident

Theguy

Theguy

I think its funny that we read all these books and only retain a very small portion and then reiterate that small portion back to eachother on here and then argue about it. Is there anything truly as valuable as real world experience

Latest posts

Top Bottom