Airistech “airis 8 Portable Vaporizer 2 In 1 Dab And Dip” Review

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Here is the airis 8 dab and dip portable vaporizer for consentrate. Looks pretty cool, can pick these up for around 25$ som not sure what to expect.

Airistech airis 8 portable vaporizer 2 in 1 dab and dip review

Unboxed- well packaged, includes a dab tool, charging cable, cleaning tools, dab “cart” and instructions

Airistech airis 8 portable vaporizer 2 in 1 dab and dip review 2

Instructions

Airistech airis 8 portable vaporizer 2 in 1 dab and dip review 4

Airistech airis 8 portable vaporizer 2 in 1 dab and dip review 5

Airistech airis 8 portable vaporizer 2 in 1 dab and dip review 7

Airis 8 with dip tip

Airistech airis 8 portable vaporizer 2 in 1 dab and dip review 3

Dip tip

Airistech airis 8 portable vaporizer 2 in 1 dab and dip review 12

Airistech airis 8 portable vaporizer 2 in 1 dab and dip review 11

Dab “cart” two glass rods wrapped in coil

Airistech airis 8 portable vaporizer 2 in 1 dab and dip review 8

Airistech airis 8 portable vaporizer 2 in 1 dab and dip review 9

Airistech airis 8 portable vaporizer 2 in 1 dab and dip review 10

Use review to follow

Airistech airis 8 portable vaporizer 2 in 1 dab and dip review 6
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Here is the airis 8 dab and dip portable vaporizer for consentrate. Looks pretty cool, can pick these up for around 25$ som not sure what to expect.

View attachment 855115

Unboxed- well packaged, includes a dab tool, charging cable, cleaning tools, dab “cart” and instructions

View attachment 855116

Instructions

View attachment 855118
View attachment 855119
View attachment 855121

Airis 8 with dip tip

View attachment 855117

Dip tip

View attachment 855126
View attachment 855125

Dab “cart” two glass rods wrapped in coil

View attachment 855122

View attachment 855123

View attachment 855124

Use review to follow

Dont know man, i had a headbanger from the same company, basically the same mode of action and i can taste the “quartz”.

Their herbva pro is the shit tho. Vaporizer with ceramic chamber. Fills from the bottom so smooth and cool vapor. Burns the weed a bit, just a bit, and battery could be improved but at its price tag, unbeatable.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Dont know man, i had a headbanger from the same company, basically the same mode of action and i can taste the “quartz”.

Their herbva pro is the shit tho. Vaporizer with ceramic chamber. Fills from the bottom so smooth and cool vapor. Burns the weed a bit, just a bit, and battery could be improved but at its price tag, unbeatable.

Just a review, one of several portables I have. I’ll let you know how I rate It. Would like to see a review on those if you get a chance

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Just a review, one of several portables I have. I’ll let you know how I rate It. Would like to see a review on those if you get a chance

Why not. I may do it. Been using one for a year and it got too old. Got a brand new one. Pristine. Maybe i’ll do a review of that. I actually used 4 vaporizers from them and i can honestly say, they should only produce herbva pro :D

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Wow after charging this up and using it a few times I am really surprised. From the dip aspect it really works great! It even tastes great. It heats up super fast, and you just stuff it into a pile of rosin and start sucking. Fantastic clouds of goodness! I would say it tastes good, but not e-coil on fresh banger good, but good. I have yet to try the mini cart “basket” setup, but that looks like it will contain the vaporized product. I’ll be interested to see if it gets to stealth ability, although from a few feet I suspect it will look very close to a juul

Top Bottom