Aliendawg F2s and C99 X Deep Chunk

• Thread starter ananda karSaka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
take one of your 3 gallon pots and stand it upside down and then put the alien dawg ontop of it to even out your canapy jansjukebox. you will get the best overall harvest from an even canapy. tighter denser buds with less popcorn.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I hear ya kid..I have her propped up on a pot anyways but the other 4 plants are so big anyway that their really is no space for her. It's a shame she is so small. Normally I'd just cull her but since alot of folks are having trouble getting nay fems at all, i just couldn't toss her. She'll give me a few grams and then i can decide if I want to pop the rest of the seeds in the fall. The c99 x deep chunks have huge leaves and huge fat pistols!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

per get mo's request, here are a couple of pics of my buddys c99 x deep chunk:

flowers014.jpg

flowers009.jpg

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Thanks yo, lookin real nice! I got about 3 or 4 of these as seedlings, hopen for some females, cant wait ta see wut they do...

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Well Get, I have 2 of my own about 18 days in flower and they are huge!!! In 3 gallon pots and the one is 44" tall and the other just about 39". I really like the way these grow despite being huge...lol I did end up with one alien dawg f2 girl. So far I don't see any nanners on her like so i hope she just stays a she. I've heard so many people saying that those red eye f2's are a lot of hermies. out of 3 seeds, one was a male one a female and one a true hermie. Your gonna liek the way they grow nad my buddy's pre-harvest smoke was superb he said. He said the c99 x deep chunk controls pain well.

A

ananda karSaka

Thanks for keeping the thread alive , been outta’ hand for a bit…

Here’s a little update;

As stated before my 5 ADs all turned out male, so I decided to keep the best looking one of the bunch. One little guy showed more vigor and stank than all the others. Sadly the flowered pictures I took of this male are lost .?.?.?
This fella’ is vigorous! He put on 5 nodes of growth just in the 10 days it took to clone!

100_6935.jpg

I collected a little pollen for later use, and decided while I had him flowered I would dust my
Silver Pearl. I figured this would be the best way to see what the AD male had to offer, since I’ve worked with the SP gal for so long.
I can’t wait to see what this little cross offers up.
Should also help to see if the AD passes along any hermie tendencies.
Silver Pearl x Aliendawg(Silver Dawg?)
Just about 8-10 days before these beans are ready.
100_69321.jpg

100_6932.jpg

100_69331.jpg

The 3 C99 x Deep Chunk that sprouted all turned out female. The Deep chunkish one has at this time been passed along to a friend. (House fire ruined his current set-up.)

The other two C99xDC have been topped and set back to flower.
Sitting @ 12 days 12/12 looking great!

This one is really stocky and has a very distinct floral odor.

100_6930.jpg

Little more stretch on this one, the smell is sorta’ ‘sweet-weedy’ .

100_6929.jpg

Best of the two will be kept for a mother plant.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

looking really good there Ananda! silver dawg or pearl dawg both sound good. I would love to see that cross grow. I have to say that this c99 x deep chunk has to be one of the nicest plants to grow. she clones pretty well and the buds are just getting huge on her! Glad to see ya back posting Ananda cause I was missing this thread!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

PS my partner says the stalks on the c99 x deep chunk look like celery they are so large.

A

aphid

One thing I have not been able to find on the AD is a rough flowering time.
Any help would be great.

about 70 days.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

One thing I have not been able to find on the AD is a rough flowering time.
Any help would be great.

about 70 days.

In another rhread someone told me they harvested at 8 weeks and prob. could of at 7. I'm about 42 days and she might be done in a week or two at the most. So I'd say 49-56 days but thats just the pheno I have

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I have the Aliendawg F2s and my friend hang on to the short pheno! As well as a male. Come check out this thread it should answer a bunch of questions.

There are 2 phenos in the F2 I am aware of with of course the slight variation, the dwarf looking pheno which leans heavy on the Middle Eastern genetics, and a regular looking taller pheno similar to the 5 that popped 5 males out of 5. The smells that come off her will be either an ether chemmy smell from the Chemdog D female or a cherry smell from the Alien Tech male. As far as I know the short pheno takes about a month to reach 12" in veg and will stretch like maybe 4". She is dank as hell! A put you on your ass kinda indica. I haven't experienced the Chemmy pheno as a female but I have a Chemdog D leaning male that I want to breed and make F3s. There are defenitly diamonds in the rough here my fellow Farmers. Just because a plant is short or has wrinkled leaf blades doesn't mean the final product won't be excellent. Yeah you say, but the yield is too low to justify keeping it. I'm working on exploring the genetics in these Aliendawg F2s. I have heard that these beans were on the bay for over $400! Research my friend then decide.
Cheers,
Crom

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

thanks cromb..that's some great info. I think their is potential in these seeds and I'm gonna hold on to the 3 or 4 I have left untill I can work proper with them. My little short girl is frosty for as little as she is as I was trying to figure out what her smell was because she's right next to a candy kush, but I do think I smell soem cherry undertones. Because I have to produce enough meds to keep up with my needs, I couldn't justify giving her any more time so in turn, she hasn't gotten as good of light as the others, but I do think she'll be a tasty treat! I've heard alot of talk about hermies in these seeds, as I had a true hermie myself, but this female has stayed true so far and I think that their as some definate keepers in the group. Thanks to redeye for these f2's, but I know that they will be even better down the road if someone has tiem to work them.

R

ryno

Hi the C99xDC ive been eyeing for awhile im hoping to get some seeds going soon would you say this strain is more sog or would it perform in a scrog? I plan on running this strain for awhile just wondering what your thoughts are on growing styles that suit this strain.

S

SoloSour

just snagged up a pack of aliendawg bx1 from another site to run through for parents.crom how did the smaller pheno look can we get a picture?

is it normal to get so many males with this strain?

Top Bottom