All Things Nft

• Thread starter NFT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigjuice

Bigjuice

I don't know i have never measured water temps, when the plants are small and there is no canopy to shade the tanks the water can become luke warm very quickly i would raise the lights, this is the only time i would have to think about the temp of the res
i prefer it to be cold which it is most of the time, i put my hand in it to feel how hot it is from time to time its mostly almost as cold as when it comes out of the tap
i add water every day or every other day with larger plants as they drink so much that keeps it cool
cool I thought it would be high now with nothing blocking the canopy just wanted a gauge as most say 21c max then others saying 25c as been fine I'll probably get an aqua fan on them until there nice and bushy got some nl#5 x haze 3 plants do you add any h2o2 ?

NFT

NFT

cool I thought it would be high now with nothing blocking the canopy just wanted a gauge as most say 21c max then others saying 25c as been fine I'll probably get an aqua fan on them until there nice and bushy got some nl#5 x haze 3 plants do you add any h2o2 ?

i tried oxyplus a long time ago i did not like it i think its dangerous lol
more dangerous than sulphuric acid anyway at least you have to spill that
h202 evaporates and burns be careful with it chris :)

Scoobynew

Scoobynew

Hahaha yes mate I do like this journal I read a lot but only post on a few. I follow some journals on other sites aswell
To be fair there really ain't many impressive nft grows I can find there was someone named green_science that's had a commercial sized nft grow he seems to no his stuff aswell

NFT

NFT

Hahaha yes mate I do like this journal I read a lot but only post on a few. I follow some journals on other sites aswell
To be fair there really ain't many impressive nft grows I can find there was someone named green_science that's had a commercial sized nft grow he seems to no his stuff aswell

check out canappa he has some interesting grows here using gutter/ fence post systems he builds, these systems are easy to construct cheap and work well for high yields

NFT

NFT

day 12
sunshine daydream is looking the better of the bunch at this stage the stem has thickened up over half way to the bottom when they all have fat stems ill flower them, one or two of them have yellow patches ill give them some more nutes they have had 30ml so far
a few roots 2-3 inches long are popping out of the blocks now

image.php

image.php

image.php

Scoobynew

Scoobynew

I had a look at Cannapa journey cheers
Are your plants in the nft now then if so what day did you put them in

NFT

NFT

I had a look at Cannapa journey cheers
Are your plants in the nft now then if so what day did you put them in

They have been in NFT since day 1 of light :)

day 17 first day of 12/12 for the seedlings , two mothers milk clones on the left at around 4 weeks 12/12
image.php

image.php

The largest seedling out of 22 (sunshine daydream after 16 days of light under 125w cfl
image.php

smallest seedling jack onesa
image.php

peace

Bigjuice

Bigjuice

Hey @NFT looking nice is this the only system you've grown in you tried uc or rdwc before ?

Scoobynew

Scoobynew

So as they get a bit bigger will you just space the trays out so ya have 1 tray per light I'm hoping they turn out like some of your other big plants the speed from start to finish is what impresses me I end up vegging far to long in coco :banghead: Looking healthy aswell mate

NFT

NFT

So as they get a bit bigger will you just space the trays out so ya have 1 tray per light I'm hoping they turn out like some of your other big plants the speed from start to finish is what impresses me I end up vegging far to long in coco :banghead: Looking healthy aswell mate

the mothers milk clones will be ready in 3-4 weeks this will give them some more room
i will shift them about a bit some will be male too so will be removed

i have no idea how big they will end up the faster more healthy seedlings are the indica dominated ones this is not usual it might be because the haze ones blz and jack onesa are older seeds or they might just be shite
just need to wait and see

Hey @NFT what your food dose per 10lt at this stage looking nice
the tanks are 20l they have had 40 ml of a+b on day one of 12/12 then i added another 20ml
60ml so far since 12/12 started they were on an ec of 1.1 which dropped to .8 after 3 days
adding the 20ml brought them back to 1.1

Last edited:
NFT

NFT

1 week 12/12
removed two of the biggest sunshine daydream both male and removed one of the blz which was looking
stunted and ugly some kind of mutant runt plant, replaced them with 3 more seedlings
two mothers milk clones have about 3-4 weeks to go

image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php

peace

NFT

NFT

got rid of 2 jacky o males one plant left showing pistils now
looks like an interesting plant growing in a more column like shape compared to the others
also with much sharper looking serrated leaves than the rest of them
image.php

mothers milk at 6 weeks
image.php

image.php
image.php

6we.jpg

peace

Scoobynew

Scoobynew

hey nft have you topped the plants
After the shite run of had with last batch of seeds I have finally got 3 in a nft table so I'm hoping I can similar growth rates them plants look so healthy what brand Nutes are you using this round

NFT

NFT

hey nft have you topped the plants
After the shite run of had with last batch of seeds I have finally got 3 in a nft table so I'm hoping I can similar growth rates them plants look so healthy what brand Nutes are you using this round

No topping, using vitalink max :)

NFT

NFT

Biggest growth spurt so far over the last few days, adding 20ml daily ec dropping .2 daily
removed two smaller plants that were not vigorous enough to keep up with the rest
8 plants remain all showing female signs, BLZ bud are looking the best at this stage lovely shape not too much shading

3 x LA chocolat
2 x BLZ bud
2 x Sunshine daydream
1 x jack 0 nesia

tallest plants are 3ft (stretched from 6 inch) smallest around 2ft
jack o nesia is on her own growing like a bean pole i bent it over at 3 ft it will not stop growing upward with very little side growth
at this stage they look about 1 week behind in terms of flower development
this should catch itself up at around 7 weeks

35 days (16 days veg) 19 days 12/12
image.php
image.php

peace

Last edited:
jdogdabface

jdogdabface

@NFT
What exactly are you using for your res/ tray? Ive seen several NFT setups, but yours is just so on point, and I like how its a compact unit, instead of gutters and other alternatives.
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: NFT
NFT

NFT

@NFT
What exactly are you using for your res/ tray? Ive seen several NFT setups, but yours is just so on point, and I like how its a compact unit, instead of gutters and other alternatives.
Thanks for sharing

thanks mate (gt205)

they are not so easy to get in the usa, on ebay you can get them for $60 + $25 shipping
peace

Top Bottom