• Thread starter NFT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the kind words
i repeat what works and remove whats unnecessary, minimizing the amount of variables tends to equal fewer problems
keeping it as simple as possible

i got lucky finding NFT early on, i have 20 years of successful grow experience using this system

peace
Well it seems you have mastered this technique. Great job

Reactions: NFT
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
(Antoine de Saint-Exupery)
I love that quote. Can I borrow that from ya? :)

NFT

NFT

I love that quote. Can I borrow that from ya? :)

Sure mate, will make a nice addition to your signature :)

1 week after starting (2 days to sprout, 5 days under the light)
the jack onesa has woken up finally
i have just about enough room to grow 15 of the seedlings i have selected these ones
the blz and choc are fems, sd and jack o are regs

image.php

peace

Scoobynew

Scoobynew

Quick question mate It's been 5 days and I've only had a few of the seeds sprout I've done lots of seeds before I can't remember it taking this long

Bigjuice

Bigjuice

Hi nft what do you keep your ph level at in nft ? 5.5 @Scoobynew should take 1 to 3 days but can take up to 2 weeks the older the seeds

Scoobynew

Scoobynew

Hope not don't mind me saying but he said over the yrs he has come to a point where he don't bother altering his ph but for hydro it should be 5.5-6.3 most ppl start low an let drift
Cheers about seeds least I no they still got a chance

S

SuziQ

11 weeks she is ready now buds are all firm calyx have swollen pretty well
starting to chop her down picked most of the leaves off to cut down trimming time

after 4 hours of chopping colas the plant looks like i have hardly touched it lots of chopping left to do
will take over 12 hours to fully harvest
yield looks very high the amount of colas/large buds is ridiculous
although it will shrink quite a bit when dry
its firm but not hard like a kush

leaves picked before the chop
image.php
I've been lurking for a very long time after this monster i had to make an account.
You're a master grower NFT.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
I've been lurking for a very long time after this monster i had to make an account.
Maybe with sock puppet nr 6 you can do better with the username. Something like SimpleChris or Thelusional lol

NFT

NFT

Maybe with sock puppet nr 6 you can do better with the username. Something like SimpleChris or Thelusional lol

lol scooby is my favorite, he likes me out of 9 posts 8 of them are on my thread
Lol2

bigjuice has my thread on alert
responds very quickly lol within 3 minutes
Lol

SuzieQ welcome :)

NFT

NFT

it goes in my alert by its self is that meant to happen ? Got a question for you @NFT what pump flow rate you use on you 205 pump

Hi Chris, surely you have better things to do than make sock puppet accounts to troll here
is trollitup experiencing a lull period ?

Bigjuice

Bigjuice

Hi Chris, surely you have better things to do than make sock puppet accounts to troll here
is trollitup experiencing a lull period ?
@NFT I'm not thus Chris guy you may think I an lol

Bigjuice

Bigjuice

Here you go buddy that's me on roll-top hope you believe I'm not this other guy now just had a genuine question about the water pump on the nft system I've never used nft and they come with an complete setup tank pump ect my question is about the pump there is a setting to have it low or high how do you use this thoughtout your grows thanks my normal system is rtw in rockwool slabs on aqua trays with black arrow drippers

Screenshot 20160911 191738
NFT

NFT

Here you go buddy that's me on roll-top hope you believe I'm not this other guy now just had a genuine question about the water pump on the nft system I've never used nft and they come with an complete setup tank pump ect my question is about the pump there is a setting to have it low or high how do you use this thoughtout your grows thanks my normal system is rtw in rockwool slabs on aqua trays with black arrow drippers

Chris you can stay with my blessing if you behave yourself
i use the 300l and the 450l per hour submersible pumps, some are adjustable some are not
i tend to leave them on full power 24/7 the 450l is good for tanks upto 3-4 ft long
i do not buy the nft kits, i buy the top plate the tank and the pump as 3 seperate items it saves a little money, the kit has cheaper pumps food and spreader mat

Bigjuice

Bigjuice

Chris you can stay with my blessing if you behave yourself
i use the 300l and the 450l per hour submersible pumps, some are adjustable some are not
i tend to leave them on full power 24/7 the 450l is good for tanks upto 3-4 ft long
i do not buy the nft kits, i buy the top plate the tank and the pump as 3 seperate items it saves a little money, the kit has cheaper pumps food and spreader mat
OK thanks for the reply I've got the kit nft 424 comes with a micro pump that pumps 320l per hour I've had it running for a few days just to see how high water temp goes 80f is the highest it's gone was wondering what your thoughts are on water temp what's the temp you keep them on cheers

NFT

NFT

OK thanks for the reply I've got the kit nft 424 comes with a micro pump that pumps 320l per hour I've had it running for a few days just to see how high water temp goes 80f is the highest it's gone was wondering what your thoughts are on water temp what's the temp you keep them on cheers

I don't know i have never measured water temps, when the plants are small and there is no canopy to shade the tanks the water can become luke warm very quickly i would raise the lights, this is the only time i would have to think about the temp of the res
i prefer it to be cold which it is most of the time, i put my hand in it to feel how hot it is from time to time its mostly almost as cold as when it comes out of the tap
i add water every day or every other day with larger plants as they drink so much that keeps it cool

Top Bottom