Aloha Thcfarmer.com

• Thread starter Menehune
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Menehune

Menehune

Aloha,

My name is Menehune. I really REALLY like to grow cannabis. That has been really difficult growing up in Hawaii and growing gorilla style. Heart breaking theft, helicopter bald heads, tropical moisture, etc...

Recently I landed a license to produce in Washington State so I am packing up my flipflops and heading north west (actually NE from here). I will post a grow journal for our first season so you guys can laugh and cry with me. Also, I will be adamantly seeking knowledge and advice from the THCFarmer community (of course).

I want to go ahead and say thank you to everyone as I have been pulling insight and knowledge from these forums for awhile now. Glad to be an official member/farmer here and I can't wait to give back in any way (minus reach-arounds).

Mahalo Nui Loa,
Mene

Strangeone

Strangeone

O
Aloha,

My name is Menehune. I really REALLY like to grow cannabis. That has been really difficult growing up in Hawaii and growing gorilla style. Heart breaking theft, helicopter bald heads, tropical moisture, etc...

Recently I landed a license to produce in Washington State so I am packing up my flipflops and heading north west (actually NE from here). I will post a grow journal for our first season so you guys can laugh and cry with me. Also, I will be adamantly seeking knowledge and advice from the THCFarmer community (of course).

I want to go ahead and say thank you to everyone as I have been pulling insight and knowledge from these forums for awhile now. Glad to be an official member/farmer here and I can't wait to give back in any way (minus reach-arounds).

Mahalo Nui Loa,
Mene
hi, And welcome to the farm.

Menehune

Menehune

Thanks guys!

I wouldn't rely on"thcfarmer" for legal knowledge lol

You'd be surprised. I've already connected with a couple other producers in WA through thcfarmer. They have been operating for over 2 years there under the state guidelines and have lots of legal advice. Besides that though we have a criminal lawyer on retainer and we just chose our CPA. Gravy....lots and lots of gravy baby.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks guys!

You'd be surprised. I've already connected with a couple other producers in WA through thcfarmer. They have been operating for over 2 years there under the state guidelines and have lots of legal advice. Besides that though we have a criminal lawyer on retainer and we just chose our CPA. Gravy....lots and lots of gravy baby.
I think your buying into a dead industry tho...
No money to be made by legal little guys...
They will let you invest your money then big pharma and Budweiser and Marlboro will sweep u and hundreds like you without u even seeing coming...
U either succomb or they sick sessions on ya!
The smart guys got in 7 years ago and retired 2 yes ago....

Menehune

Menehune

I think your buying into a dead industry tho...
No money to be made by legal little guys...
They will let you invest your money then big pharma and Budweiser and Marlboro will sweep u and hundreds like you without u even seeing coming...
U either succomb or they sick sessions on ya!
The smart guys got in 7 years ago and retired 2 yes ago....

Truth. There aren't a lot of guarantees but the market is still emerging. I bet I can milk a good 2-3 years from it even being a little guy. ;) Either way my choice is to try or not to grow on this scale at all. Send me all the success vibes you can haha.

The big companies will stay out of it until the federal law changes. Also states control it currently and they would like to keep all of the profits in-state. We have a ways to go before full-blown commercialization and inter-state sales. Either way I will give it my best and hope for the best.

Top Bottom