Another Not So Newbie

• Thread starter UrbanMiffs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UrbanMiffs

hiya folks

i hate these intro posts, never know what to write, but it feels impolite not to.....

ive been growing on and off since 2007, i managed about 16 crops in that time with varying results, from great to really really bad to a couple of really depressing ones where i had to cut my losses due to circumstances beyond my control.

i started back up about ten days ago, currently running Mr Nice MK Skunk , Some Sweettrooth F2's and Oldtimes B-line.

Ive tried a few growing forums in the past but they didnt really do it for me for variosu reasons. Ive been reading threads here for a couple of weeks and you seem like a sensible bunch. so i decided to settle here.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

yeah I've noticed its a more mature crowd here. theres still the occasional Dbag but thats just life, right! lol good to have ya, happy farming! and dont hesitate if you've got a question, lots of fart smellers around here, or maybe smart fellers, either way lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Welcome to the farm mate , this is the first site I've ever been on and really glad I found it . Some great growers that only grow buds not EGOS , we can all learn from each other and I'm sure we all do I know I have . @Seamaiden my 2 grandsons call me O.D. Not One Drop .... Old Dad hahahahaha ....... Hahahaha they crack me up .

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Welcome to the farm mate , this is the first site I've ever been on and really glad I found it . Some great growers that only grow buds not EGOS , we can all learn from each other and I'm sure we all do I know I have . @Seamaiden my 2 grandsons call me O.D. Not One Drop .... Old Dad hahahahaha ....... Hahahaha they crack me up .
Yeah This is the only grow forum im really active on anymore. I still check a couple of the others just to see if I can help anyone, but there are some forums *cough* reddit *cough* where I literally couldn't bring myself to see the idiocy spread around like it was, when they arent bickering about who can and cant grow, etc

Top Bottom