Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zab

Natural selection is real people.
View attachment 2157878
During one of the fall arrest courses I went to ( giant money grab) they had an incident listed of a guy on a roof with his harness on, but nowhere to tie off. So he slings his rope over the other side of the peak and ties off to his truck bumper, meanwhile his partner decides to grab something for coffee time and jumps in the truck.
Well you can figure out the rest of the story.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
It’s been a great year so far.
Good morning! Hope everything is great with y’all, and your gardens.
It’s Friday, and that’s rad.
Some pics for the morning to go with that cup o joe
👊🏻🤡

IMG 3797
IMG 3803
IMG 3805
IMG 3641
IMG 3642
IMG 3633
IMG 3558
IMG 3395
IMG 3344
IMG 3199
IMG 3173
IMG 3130
IMG 2703
IMG 2688
IMG 2493
IMG 2214
IMG 9273
IMG 1338
IMG 1274
IMG 1245
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Good thing to do, is to cut the dose in half per gallon. But I’m really not too familiar with a pre Made auto mix how old are your plants.
I feel like expert may be a bit strong,
But I’ll take it.
My light hasn't arrived yet so my plants are still seeds. I have a couple of lost souls flowering in my old setup, but they are the last that goes there.

The new setup is in soil, so I won't need any notes for a couple of weeks in new soil either to my understanding, no?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
My light hasn't arrived yet so my plants are still seeds. I have a couple of lost souls flowering in my old setup, but they are the last that goes there.

The new setup is in soil, so I won't need any notes for a couple of weeks in new soil either to my understanding, no?
Yep, no nutes until end of week 2 14-21 mark.
Yeah, always start low on your feed
It’s better to always start at half because of you start at full dose, the nutrient companies really make some hot shit.
Long story short, it’s easy to feed a hungry plant than it is to fix a sick one. 👊🏻🤡

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
didnt some old heads used to hammer nails through the stems of their plants "to increase resin content"

They used to boil roots and do all kinds of wild stuff "because it made the dank danker"
I still know plenty who do haha, I know guys who put “precious metals” around the stem literally gold and silver, other guys who swear you need magnets around your plants, I’ve seen people run grounding wires to each plant on indoor grows, I could go on…..

I like the water/light/air/nutrient method seems to work well for me 😆

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

It’s been a great year so far.
Good morning! Hope everything is great with y’all, and your gardens.
It’s Friday, and that’s rad.
Some pics for the morning to go with that cup o joe
👊🏻🤡
Some great viewing material... aka inspiration... to go with cup #4 this morning .

Good morning capt!

A little Irish Blessing for everyone:

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields, and, until we meet again, may God give you monster fat joints in the palm of your hand.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I still know plenty who do haha, I know guys who put “precious metals” around the stem literally gold and silver, other guys who swear you need magnets around your plants, I’ve seen people run grounding wires to each plant on indoor grows, I could go on…..

I like the water/light/air/nutrient method seems to work well for me 😆

IMG 4661
IMG 4190
Top Bottom