Are Massive Roots A Good Thing?

• Thread starter PhatNuggz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatawa

fatawa

You may want to rethink that claim bro. What about MedMen? All they use are LEDs for a humongous commercial indoor cannabis grow. https://fluence.science/innovator-spotlight/medmen/

Just sayn LED is on the move even with the big boyz
yur talking big pharma.im talking local joker bro.i hav 8k n my flower rm,2600 n veg.can u imagine the price to replace that led?shit i got 3kids n 2babies moms...lmao.thats another story

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
yur talking big pharma.im talking local joker bro.i hav 8k n my flower rm,2600 n veg.can u imagine the price to replace that led?shit i got 3kids n 2babies moms...lmao.thats another story
Your original statement mislead me me. Sorry. You did say "commercia"l growers, but you didnt qualify on size and financial strength. I agree most small time commersh guys cant afford to do the conversion.

fatawa

fatawa

I do do this for a living.70-90k a yr.bills bills bills tho.but no i cannot say i hav deep pockets like that.to replace what i got wer talking a 3rd of my annual wage.it just dnt jive.yur not gonna find any commercial growers on here on that level cuz its a corperation at that point.they run it like an assembly line n i cant compete with that.nor can majority on this site.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Sigh, obviously once it finished, but hey, Im not here to prove anything to you
Yes, I was talking about when that plant in the pic was finished would be 3 to 4 oz max dried . Unless you are talking about weighing it when wet, its makes it real hard for people to believe anything you claim. Cheers, RB

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
u got pics wen it was .75 peter?pics dnt always do justice but id gues bout 3zips on that wen it finishes dry(at best).but its pretty much common sense u wud get bigger plants n bigger pots.
Glad I am not the only one that noticed his yield claims....

Organikz

Organikz

Probably not the best idea to upfit commercially yet. They are developing ceramic HPS. Save your money @fatawa.

They will blow led out the water. May have to wear welding goggles.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

They will blow led out the water. May have to wear welding goggles.
so thats a pretty bold statement... after seeing just about no information on them except a spectral distribution and an initial lumen number, I don't think I could have drawn that conclusion. Lumens means squat and there is a big hole in the spectrum from 575 to 600, I don't know if the hole makes any difference though...

as with anything new, it's going to take a while for people to try these and do comparisons before coming to any conclusions. on the up-side, these might be the next greatest things... };-)

Organikz

Organikz

so thats a pretty bold statement... after seeing just about no information on them except a spectral distribution and an initial lumen number, I don't think I could have drawn that conclusion. Lumens means squat and there is a big hole in the spectrum from 575 to 600, I don't know if the hole makes any difference though...

as with anything new, it's going to take a while for people to try these and do comparisons before coming to any conclusions. on the up-side, these might be the next greatest things... };-)
Haha yes it is bold but these bad boys are going to be sick. Then again I don't think you'll get me away from my LEC ever. A decent cob light system costs some cha...ching. I see guys doing awesome things with the cobs they're building. @sixstring And @CallmeTex are killing it with them.

Organikz

Organikz

Definitely at least a link to a journal. Sounds like a beast.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I just took this picture tonight just on one side of my 4x8 tent

IMG 20170826 204224

Top Bottom