• Thread starter Durksta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for jumping in. The more help the better
Hope it helped........ Lots of folks kill themselves btw trying to get their ph in hydro to stay rock solid at one reading. Here are my thoughts,,,,,, if you look at ph nutrient uptake charts for soil or dro you have optimum ranges for various macro and micro nutrient uptake. If you allow your Ph to to run the gamut from the high to low end then in theory you are covering all the bases on nutrient uptake and the plant gets everything it needs...... make sense? I would set my limits when doing a nutrient change at the low end and over the next few weeks let it climb on up to the upper limits and then with next rez change would start at the low end when setting ph. Also manipulating your Ph can be useful when you flip them to flower as you stay at the Ph range that takes up the nutrients that the plant craves in flower mode. Meaning I use different ph levels in veg than when in flower....

You can also manipulate the color of some certain genetics by running acidic or alkaline depending on the strain.

See link............ http://www.growweedeasy.com/does-ph-affect-cannabis-bud-color

Play around and see if you have strains that can be color controlled with acidic or alkaline ph ranges.

Durksta

Durksta

if you have rock wool cubes you are watering too often RW is notorious for holding moisture. and you don't need to water after lights off. When I ran ebb n flo My timers were set for 4 feeds during a 18 hr light period.

I suspect your issue is overwatering bro

With 4 feeds a day we grew small trees!!!!
How long did you feed for? I’m on 1/2 on 1/2 off and have been trying 24/0 lights on because it’s an autoflow. Cut back nutes general hydro to half and will wait for you reply for the feeding

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Autoflower plants are very delicate, in my experience I allways start at 1/2 recommended dose of nutrients, and acclimate up, autos are very easy to burn, you are growing hydroponicley? I never grew that way, but if it is pests use a little DE Earth it will kill pests organically and add a bit of cal-mag to your auto.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
How long did you feed for? I’m on 1/2 on 1/2 off and have been trying 24/0 lights on because it’s an autoflow. Cut back nutes general hydro to half and will wait for you reply for the feeding
15 mins...... 4 times per light cycle

Durksta

Durksta

Autoflower plants are very delicate, in my experience I allways start at 1/2 recommended dose of nutrients, and acclimate up, autos are very easy to burn, you are growing hydroponicley? I never grew that way, but if it is pests use a little DE Earth it will kill pests organically and add a bit of cal-mag to your auto.
Ive for a spray for cal and mg i do that twice a day it’s not pests nd yes my first hydro grow and with n auto

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
delicate my azz..... even autos are just a weed bro......... :D the only issue with autos is weak genetics due to the rudie in the mix........

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Im sorry but i have to disagree, although there are some hardy autos, i have found autos much weaker than a photoperid plant, if you want the hard truth you burned your auto with to much nutrients I see this over and over.

Durksta

Durksta

Im sorry but i have to disagree, although there are some hardy autos, i have found autos much weaker than a photoperid plant, if you want the hard truth you burned your auto with to much nutrients I see this over and over.
I got a free seed that I decided to test before going all in with the real grow used it as a test or lesson learner hope I get a smoke out of her then on with the tel grow hopefully in 6 Weeks or so will soi a diary so i can get more pointers

Joser420710

Joser420710

Sorry guys I haven't read the messages,one customer after the other

My coworker got in the way

Joser420710

Joser420710

Yeah I could see the dark green leaves. Before his plants did show some cal deficiency

Joser420710

Joser420710

Ive for a spray for cal and mg i do that twice a day it’s not pests nd yes my first hydro grow and with n auto
Remember sometimes pests like to hide, and you won't see them till you have an infestation. Its happened to me before.

Joser420710

Joser420710

Hope it helped........ Lots of folks kill themselves btw trying to get their ph in hydro to stay rock solid at one reading. Here are my thoughts,,,,,, if you look at ph nutrient uptake charts for soil or dro you have optimum ranges for various macro and micro nutrient uptake. If you allow your Ph to to run the gamut from the high to low end then in theory you are covering all the bases on nutrient uptake and the plant gets everything it needs...... make sense? I would set my limits when doing a nutrient change at the low end and over the next few weeks let it climb on up to the upper limits and then with next rez change would start at the low end when setting ph. Also manipulating your Ph can be useful when you flip them to flower as you stay at the Ph range that takes up the nutrients that the plant craves in flower mode. Meaning I use different ph levels in veg than when in flower....

You can also manipulate the color of some certain genetics by running acidic or alkaline depending on the strain.

See link............ http://www.growweedeasy.com/does-ph-affect-cannabis-bud-color

Play around and see if you have strains that can be color controlled with acidic or alkaline ph ranges.
Yeah I did read about the ph range changing colors. Same site. It is my understanding that too high of a ph or even temp can make nutrients unavailable to the plant.

Joser420710

Joser420710

I've been looking at some videos at you tube from a Dr Harvey from NPK University. He promotes a brand named RAW.*not the paper brand. He's a plant scientist, likes to talk about the Netherlands a lot. Any one seen this

Durksta

Durksta

I've been looking at some videos at you tube from a Dr Harvey from NPK University. He promotes a brand named RAW.*not the paper brand. He's a plant scientist, likes to talk about the Netherlands a lot. Any one seen this
Will take a look

Joser420710

Joser420710

There's several videos I was gonna post a link but I'm on my way home (2hr drive) 1 1/2 left

Joser420710

Joser420710

It's happened, I manage 3 smoke shops, largest in cali as far as we know. I do 12hrs days not including the driving and there's been some rough days.

Joser420710

Joser420710

On my way home I stop and check one of the shops but not tonight cus it's my b day and my chick is waiting

Top Bottom