Auto In Hydro Drooping

• Thread starter Durksta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Durksta

Durksta

first hydro grow auto flower all going well until leaves started to clay down wards now slight brown tips have appeared so I just cut the nutrients In half I did post about my amnesia xxl but no one has helped hope to see some replies please
Auto in hydro drooping
Auto in hydro drooping 2
Auto in hydro drooping 3
Auto in hydro drooping 4

Joser420710

Joser420710

It could also be over watering or under watering. How ofen are you watering

Joser420710

Joser420710

You might be drowning them. Do you always put your needles in the cubes? I've done drip 24hs but It drips from the top.

Durksta

Durksta

You might be drowning them. Do you always put your needles in the cubes? I've done drip 24hs but It drips from the top.
It’s little 4cm cubes that I stick the needle into the cube next to the stem I’ve put them on a timer for the pump 30min on 30min off

Joser420710

Joser420710

I do a flood table. I have rocks just like you, it feeds every 8hrs. I think your over watering.

Durksta

Durksta

I do a flood table. I have rocks just like you, it feeds every 8hrs. I think your over watering.
How should i set up the drip system? I thought if it was in the clay balls that the roots would always have oxygen how long should I water and not water do you think?

Joser420710

Joser420710

You can use your needles just move them up so it' not drowning the roots. The water is broken up by the rocks and kept moist.

Joser420710

Joser420710

I would take them out and let it water from the top. You could plug the end of the needle and poke holes in it and shape it like a ring over the rocks,just an idea. If you don't want to do that just let your needles drip from the top

Top Bottom