Back after hiatus.....WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Well where to begin.....
Ill say this...carefull who you trust, or who you open your heart to!
Long story short....being a grower in a non med state you have to be EXTRA carefull with stuff, especially people. Living this life as a grower I'm sure many of you know, you sometimes unfortunately have to live like a hermit and not let anybody new into your life get too close whether it be friends or a woman.

Back in March I ran into a girl I knew back in high school and we hit it off and started dating, things were going smooth and it got kinda serious.....
It was a long while since I had a serious gf. I mean I've had dates here and there, hooked up, one night stand kinda stuff, but nothing long term or serious for some time now.
Anyways she smoked herb, I made the mistake of trusting her enough to let her know I grew, showed her the garden, etc.....thank god i never told her about my seed company though!
Fast forward a couple months, her true psycho colors start to show. We had a big fight and didnt speak for over a week. I then find out from my friends wife that my now ex gf is talking about "teaching me a lesson"...by fucking ratting on me!!! What really freaked me out is that her father is real big in the FOP and knows a lot of cops...and that wasn't just talk to scare me, I knew months before the shit hit the fan that her dad was involved with the FOP and buddies with local cops. So I called her up to confront her about what I heard and she didn't deny saying it, said "you'll see...you'll see". So it turns out I had a crazy vindictive woman on my hands and my work cut out for me. I shut down my grow rooms, cleaned up, and moved all my plants to friends basement with some lights.
I've been that way for months now, no grow at the house and just laying real low, even online as I'm sure some of you noticed. I'm just finally getting back in the game again.
Months have gone by and nothing happened...turns out she was just pissed, talking out of her ass trying to get me worried..it worked, so it feels good to say...
FINALLY I'M BACK.....FUCK YOU BITCH...WOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!

It turns out that the worst part of all this is that my buddy did a poor job of taking care of my moms and I lost some of my favorites like True OG, Chemdog 91, my Kush Inc cut. A few of the moms that did make it are not much better...I took fresh cuts of them hopefully they are going to be ok.
I'm just so happy to be back in the swing of things again!!!!
Eventually one of these days I gotta finally get out of this damn state and set up shop in a med state where I can can really do my thang without any hindrance and relax a bit!
See ya's around!! Pisces Genetics is back.:)

Stay Green!!!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

damn, close call.... Glad to have u back in action Jimmy. Definitely get outta of that state as soon as you get the chance... Sux you lost some cuts but i'm sure you'll get them back, you provided many dank genes i'm sure farmers got your back.... I got 2 valley dawgs about to go in and can't wait to see them flower, so far it looks like a got a nice 91 and sfv phenos, but time will tell..

Peace

afi

afi

Welcome back Bro !!! Glad u made it out unscathed. Sucks U lost some Moms. Gota watch them crazy ones. All of us veterans have had to deal with this type of shit and its what makes us farmers special. We think on our feet and quick at that. Thats the only way u make it in this game. I`ve had to completely tear down a 12,000 watt grow and move 120 flowering plants into a uhaul just to have an inspection and immediately rebuild after. Now lets see some fire!

Peace, Afi

masshole61

masshole61

My so cal master kush that are growing outdoors are GORGEOUS! Sorry to hear of your troubles and hope you get back to doing what you do best. woman make us crazy but when you find a good one it's like magic! Hope your woman pheno hunt yields more potent ladies in the future! Best of luck!

mushface

mushface

glad to hear everything worked out great for you. I've been wanting a girl friend (don't get along with guys too much) to grow/share cropping with but this thread really has me rethink the whole idea.

mancordero

mancordero

good to hear from you Jimmy.. glad you're doin well... sorry to hear about the woman troubles.. some womens are scandalous creatures, just when you think you've found the right one, she'll chop your dick off.. i'm single but i wear a wedding ring, just to remind myself, look but don't touch... such a shame to lose those mothers but i guess that's life... be careful and be well Jimmy.. and thanks for that columbian kush.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Damn, I think I dated her fuckin sister...lol..except this one grabbed every bag, bud, and crumb of weed in the house as she blew outta town...haven't had much luck on the love front myself, its the nature of the beast my brutha

On a brighter note...Im blowin out your cut of Kush Inc. right now outdoors and shes a real beaut..killed it indoors as well...very nice

sky high

sky high

I've been very lucky in love. Can't say the same thing about careers/employment.....but I was smart enough to find one who has a Master's degree and serious earning potential...and she handles all that "work" stuff.... so no complaints here. (OK...a few but I know not to say nothin' by now)

Glad you got out alive, jimmy. It's amazing what we'll all suffer through for an occasional 5 second muscle spasm...huh? :rolleyes:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn, bro. Glad to have you back, Jimmy! Sux some woman r scandalous bitches. To bad she wasn't a keeper, bro. Stop by my new test grow soon. The Chemdog 91 x King's Valley OG and True OG x King's Valley OG r doin real good. Time to transplant and spread their lil wings. LOL. See ya in the threads, J.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to have you back.. Sux about your women troubles some of them are real sinister but theres one out there for all of us.. I know about the lazy friends that cant keep a fucking plant alive/watered but hey atleast your free and im sure you can always get them back and if you cant.. hey.. atleast your free..

T

tree king

nice to see you back posting. i know what your sayin i dont let no one in my fuckin crib lol.

ive been wanting to ask you though jimmy is it gonna be a long time before the uberdawg is restocked? does the uberdawg yield more than motorbreath? im guessing yes because the 91 is used instead of the og kush.

maybe i just didnt get enough chem phenos but im kind of wishing the motorbreath yielded more. maybe i just didnt grow out enough phenos i had 7 of them. 1 that i found is pretty straight and il prob keep it but i was lookin for a monster and i didnt find it yet. maybe the uberdawg will fit better for me for what im tryin to do im not sure

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Pot growers and psycho girlfriends. Very common theme I see repeated over and over. Glad you survived!
For some reason, whatever reason, I've seen a few hook up with strippers. I try to warn them, but they love havin' those sweet little honeys hanging all over them too much.

Not all women are like that, have to use some discretion, and really have to get to know a person before you completely let them in. Just my experience. I find myself wondering if psycho-bitches are as bad as stalker-men...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
There are way more psycho bitches than stalker men imo, most men got better shit to do but a crazy chick just cant help it, their psycho 24/7...glad I lived thru my stripper phase...lol..was some outlandishly crazy times though...I lived with a house full for a minute...do it when your young and don't have anything...lol...other wise you'll be sittin in an empty house with your pockets pulled out wonderin where all your stuff and money went..

Top Bottom