Bean Popping Madness With Mancdank

• Thread starter mancdank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

hot as fuck but awesome. I been really busy trying to handle the high water table, odd right in a country of water shortage :) Hows you geezer?
Hahaha it was 43 last year over there when I was there I know how u feel and not too bad brother just keeping myself busy trying to get ahead in life :) let me know when your ready for visitors and I will come over with the family

mancdank

mancdank

Manc howz that list coming along did you get many keepers they have to be in flower by now chuck some pics up and give us a look lets see how there getting along m8
Just got a load of cuts took been waiting to get grooms emptied there's a fair few that need testing and I won't know about keepers until I put a flame to a reefa and for pics atm it's a bit sketchy I've got em atm at a guys house who ain't too happy about cameras so I got to respect that soon as there moved to a camera friendly environment I will get some snaps

tricky

tricky

Sapnin bro sorry for the late reply just on my way back from disney so had my hands full with the kids lol how's things mate ?

sound ish lol hope u had a good time son goes soon for the 6th time ffs ... fkin love aero cloners lol

Krypto

Krypto

You talkin to me? lol.
I got selections to make with the ghost, the 5K alien, OG RINGO, & chocolate mint OG...and Evil Urkle is going to be our purp.
What's the Daredevil again?
And purple goddess?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes brother I had a few last bits to finish off but there well under way the evil urkle is a real nice stocky looking Indica I will get some pics posted soon :) not seen u around in a while bro how's things ?
Things are good bro...just busy as hell. I haven't checked out the forums in a while so I thought I'd stop by and see how things we're coming along.

On that Evil Urkle...the short, stocky ones are most likely going to be the more Urkle leaning ladies. If they hit anything like Momma get ready for some tasty purple candy. The Evil Knievel OG male used in the cross has more of the typical OG structure...much taller and lankier than Urk.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
...What's the Daredevil again?
And purple goddess?
Here...
• Daredevil(purple goddess x evil knievel og)
•Evil Urkle(purple urkle x evil knievel og)
•Psychotic Kush(krazy kush x evil knievel og)
•Star-Cruiser(starfighter x evil knievel og)

Those are all the crosses I made using the Evil Knievel OG. Oh and Purple Goddess was found from seed a long ass time ago by my boy J.D. from another forum. He said it was a rare Purple Lady he found from some original God Bud seeds he started. I think I have an old thread on here somewhere about PG.

mancdank

mancdank

Things are good bro...just busy as hell. I haven't checked out the forums in a while so I thought I'd stop by and see how things we're coming along.

On that Evil Urkle...the short, stocky ones are most likely going to be the more Urkle leaning ladies. If they hit anything like Momma get ready for some tasty purple candy. The Evil Knievel OG male used in the cross has more of the typical OG structure...much taller and lankier than Urk.
I can't wait tbh bro there all looking real I would recommend and run any of your strains I guess the final judgement will be the smoke test and from stem rubs and early frost I guess I already know what's happening there :)

Krypto

Krypto

I'm getting excited to guys!
Because I've been working on this lineup for a couple years, but I think it's the six that I'm going to be running for a minute.
1. Amnesia Lemon (Barney's)
2. Stardog F2 or CHEEZL (bagseed
3. Critical HOG or THC BOMB
4. 14er Cookies or Chocolate MintOG
5. HARLE-TSU!!!
6. OG RINGO, 5K OG, Scott's x Ghost, or EVIL URKLE!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom