Bean Popping Madness With Mancdank

• Thread starter mancdank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

I just put a batch in bud this morning. There is 3 phenos of tillamook strawberry but 2 of them are something serious man no joke and i have 3 phenos of vanilla kush and 3 blue dream same pheno and the only oheno of northern lights that i kept.
Vanilla kush is 1 of my all time favourite my pal found a pheno of it years ago and was never able to find it again lol

L

Lets420

Vanilla kush is 1 of my all time favourite my pal found a pheno of it years ago and was never able to find it again lol
I actuslly have 3 phenos. One has a coffe skunk smell its just dank as fuck mqn and its so strong of a smell the other is a tall pheno with some what that smell but more sweet. But the first one is something serious lol

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Hows it hanging manc my hart goes out to the people in your neck off the woods with all that shit thats going on its fucking crazy cant belive it

mancdank

mancdank

so manc you got any remediations for my next grow i need small/med plants because my tents only 1.8 high and the box 1.2 and i like a good quality smoke im sure youv grown some nice bud
Most of my keepers atm are pretty tall I've going through the blue tangs soon there's a couple of shorter stockier phenos if there any good I will let u know mate

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Most of my keepers atm are pretty tall I've going through the blue tangs soon there's a couple of shorter stockier phenos if there any good I will let u know mate
iv been looking a goliath by 7dwarf seed bank,bubble bomb and txomango they all look so good have u ran any of them before i think for the box al just run small autos most of the sweet seeds range sound promising

mancdank

mancdank

iv been looking a goliath by 7dwarf seed bank,bubble bomb and txomango they all look so good have u ran any of them before i think for the box al just run small autos most of the sweet seeds range sound promising
Autos aren't really my thing tbh mate I've run em but probably won't ever again I'm more of a standard reg kinda guy ime if u find a keeper they last a whole lot longer

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Autos aren't really my thing tbh mate I've run em but probably won't ever again I'm more of a standard reg kinda guy ime if u find a keeper they last a whole lot longer
true never thought of it like that al run a few see how they go if im not happy with them al just stick a cupple of short plants in there.........i popped in to feed them tonight and the two autos have popped tru so its just the waiting game now i gess

whitebob

whitebob

true never thought of it like that al run a few see how they go if im not happy with them al just stick a cupple of short plants in there.........i popped in to feed them tonight and the two autos have popped tru so its just the waiting game now i gess
I've run a few autos dude sweet afghan delicious stays nice and short but yield is a bit low and have been quite inconsistent with quality.. auto mazar by dutch passion is a monster if you trained it you could keep it small/ low its the best yielding auto I've grown... both times a good yielder almost identical plants.so seems pretty strong genetically.... flavour profile and terps from the autos is never quite as good but still as effective.;)

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

I've run a few autos dude sweet afghan delicious stays nice and short but yield is a bit low and have been quite inconsistent with quality.. auto mazar by dutch passion is a monster if you trained it you could keep it small/ low its the best yielding auto I've grown... both times a good yielder almost identical plants.so seems pretty strong genetically.... flavour profile and terps from the autos is never quite as good but still as effective.;)
how much were you getting a plant the ones i have in say 1 to 1.5oz per plant that would do me im only putting autos in to fill the gap between normal grows its kind of exciting to se how they turn out lol

whitebob

whitebob

how much were you getting a plant the ones i have in say 1 to 1.5oz per plant that would do me im only putting autos in to fill the gap between normal grows its kind of exciting to se how they turn out lol
about an oz is about right if you treat them right. the mazar i got 3 and a bit from but have seen people who have got 6 from her.. and i run my autos in the flower room so they are only getting 12 12 and could probably do better with more light time. but like you they are kinda just gap fillers i like to pop in..

mancdank

mancdank

about an oz is about right if you treat them right. the mazar i got 3 and a bit from but have seen people who have got 6 from her.. and i run my autos in the flower room so they are only getting 12 12 and could probably do better with more light time. but like you they are kinda just gap fillers i like to pop in..
Veg a extra couple of days them gaps will be gone lol

mancdank

mancdank

We pulled 33 oz from 18 plants under 2 lights but defo could have got more but the guy misunderstood me and had the lights on 24 hours instead of 20 / 4 hours so saying this u can get the weight u just need more of em in the space and I guess if your heart is set on autos get 4th Gen and above start em in the pot u intend to finish them in and have your lights off for 4 hours a day seems to be the way to explain the light lol for the numbers around 9 per 600w light seems to be perfect

mancdank

mancdank

more gaps because I was harvesting every few weeks for a while so wasn't filling up with vegging plants then flipping like i had done previously... so i was getting the odd gap as things were coming out.. how you doing manc? how are the babies...
All so good so far tbh bro the 1s that are standing out the most tbh are country time kush daredevil og and stardawg x nepoji but saying this though at this stage things can change over night so time will tell I guess how's things bro u good ?

whitebob

whitebob

All so good so far tbh bro the 1s that are standing out the most tbh are country time kush daredevil og and stardawg x nepoji but saying this though at this stage things can change over night so time will tell I guess how's things bro u good ?
yeah all good just waiting on these girls/boys so i can sex them.. got a couple of nepoji and a few rebel og x blue magoo. thanks to mr bee. the ariff og from twisted are still tiny but at least i know they are fems...

SpiderK

SpiderK

My buddies hit amsterdam a few times on the way out of europe and always gifted random seeds.

We grew some Vanilla Kush original months after cup ( reason they purchased them in coffee shop lol )outdoor from some of those seeds. No cuts taken, this grow was with another friend at his outdoor location. Well that was a mistake. It did not stand out was maybe six feet tall in bad spot / swamp so the extra water hurt ....

Cured in barn attic. We each got like 2 oz .... Smelled like vanilla chocolate and the taste was like smoking a candy bar of white chocolate . Really strong knock out punch. High last 1 1/2 hrs but it wrecked people. Buddy was begging for more seeds lol''', but this was mixed up with something called the " ultimate " but was garbage. So after smoking ultimate i tossed all the seeds ..... when i mix up seeds or find them laying around i just toss them ....

But one of the only strains that matched a unique name in seed form ....

Top Bottom