Beginning To End

• Thread starter RedEyeShaggy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RedEyeShaggy

RedEyeShaggy

Just wanted to make this thread to show how my grow is going from start to finish and maybe if your early in a grow feel free to post along I love to see other peoples plants and if you have any advice that would be very much appreciated. Big fan of anything DIY in the grow room and would love to see creative solutions to things in the grow room

RedEyeShaggy

RedEyeShaggy

IMG 9500
IMG 9502
IMG 9503
IMG 9504

These are my plants I have 4 of them all of them Larry OG Im a new grower so I'm just using some Larry OG seed I found in the bottom of my bag, they are about two and a half weeks in in a half and half combo of happy frog and worm castings in a terrarium dome. My set up for when the plants are matured is going to be a single plant DWS in about 5' vertical, 2' length, and 3' width, just using general hydroponics nutes hope to see some new growers :smoking::cool: stay up, be happy and grow on

jipp

jipp

will be fun to follow along, see what mistakes we both make.. hah, im already made a zillion it would seem.

chris.

RedEyeShaggy

RedEyeShaggy

View attachment 677985
well its 1:21 AM and I've finally finished my grow tent for my DIY DWS and I'm pretty happy with it, now time to wait for the plants to be ready. Super excited

RedEyeShaggy

RedEyeShaggy

hahaha ya for sure @jipp but then we know what to do right the next time, stay up man:smoking:

jipp

jipp

ok this is fucking with me dude. iv been here before.. we have had this same conversation, same thread.. is fucking with my head.. i think i have time traveled or some shit. hah,

yeah man, live and learn.. about all any of can really do.. the better prepare we are the better but fuck it.. we will roll with the punchs.

rock on.
chris.

RedEyeShaggy

RedEyeShaggy

Just some more pictures of my sprouts to keep up with the grow journal
IMG 9520 1
IMG 9518 1
IMG 9517 1
IMG 9516 1

jipp

jipp

its funny, the sprouts seem to grow so slow compared to a older plant even by a few days. trippy shit watching these plants grow. hah i like it.

RedEyeShaggy

RedEyeShaggy

haha I know right, patience is that hardest part for me hahahaha and thanks I hope to keep this thread interesting

RedEyeShaggy

RedEyeShaggy

Well yesterday I tried transplanting one of my seedlings to my hydro, left it in the bathroom for an hour on accident (with cute and air pump going, no fan or light tho) and it got mildew. I fixed with with a q-tip and some baking soda in water and put it into the hydro with light and fan and it was fine this morning. I thought hay why not give it a few sprits this morning just in case...... when i came home it was dead. oh well i guess, Ill just wait till one of my 3 others gets bigger and then I'll put ing another plant. Also looking at getting some AK-48 feminized auto flower seeds

RedEyeShaggy

RedEyeShaggy

Well guys I wasn't going to post this before because I was really embarrassed but all the plants died. I transplanted them to early and they went into shock. Since this is a log of sorts of my growing journey I might as well keep it honest, even the screw ups hahaha oh well I just ordered some new seeds, going to be growing AK-48 Feminized Autoflower seeds from Nirvana seeds, so I hope I don't screw up like last time. I thought that dome would be perfect because it provided so much humidity but they can't grow to a point where they won't go through shock so I'm going to do it right this time and plant them separately and putting a sandwich bag over them ( inspired by @jipp ) or maybe i think of something while the seeds are on there hay.

- Stay up

jipp

jipp

Well guys I wasn't going to post this before because I was really embarrassed but all the plants died. I transplanted them to early and they went into shock. Since this is a log of sorts of my growing journey I might as well keep it honest, even the screw ups hahaha oh well I just ordered some new seeds, going to be growing AK-48 Feminized Autoflower seeds from Nirvana seeds, so I hope I don't screw up like last time. I thought that dome would be perfect because it provided so much humidity but they can't grow to a point where they won't go through shock so I'm going to do it right this time and plant them separately and putting a sandwich bag over them ( inspired by @jipp ) or maybe i think of something while the seeds are on there hay.

- Stay up

use soda plastic bottles or watter bottle.. leave teh cap off.. that is what i will be doing.. but bags worked i had them on hand.

im screwing up just as bad man. laughs. surprised any of my plants are alive.

just took this shot. hah.. not so healthy.. i need some food for them.
IMG 0872   Copy

oh yeah, number 6 looks cool as fuck, like a space craft. hah lets gety highi
chris.

RedEyeShaggy

RedEyeShaggy

Well I haven't been posting much unfortunately because the situation with my next batch of seeds is going slower then a snail unfortunately but hopefully within a month I'll be posting again with actual grow updates

jipp

jipp

use soda plastic bottles or watter bottle.. leave teh cap off.. that is what i will be doing.. but bags worked i had them on hand.

im screwing up just as bad man. laughs. surprised any of my plants are alive.

just took this shot. hah.. not so healthy.. i need some food for them.
View attachment 682037

oh yeah, number 6 looks cool as fuck, like a space craft. hah lets gety highi
chris.

hah i have to claim these plants. :(
do not try to learn to grow going trough withdrawals. laughs.
#6 turn out to be my male. he was one cool dude from the start. ladies look out!
chris.

jipp

jipp

Well I haven't been posting much unfortunately because the situation with my next batch of seeds is going slower then a snail unfortunately but hopefully within a month I'll be posting again with actual grow updates
look forward to it.. i know this was a flash back.. damn, i fucked up bad early on. laughs.

chris.

RedEyeShaggy

RedEyeShaggy

WE ARE BACK! Just found some sneaky seeds and are going back at it with batch number 2

IMG 1030
Organikz

Organikz

3 tools that should be utilized when cracking seeds.
  1. Coconut water
  2. Aloe
  3. Mychorizal fungi

Top Bottom