Best strain to make you paranoid

• Thread starter Punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phenotyper

phenotyper

I grew some SSSDH and Trainwreck that really got me paranoid. Someone described my bud as like a lighting bolt to the brain. I like that, but I shelved them both for special occasions because they like to kick in my anxiety, drive up my heart rate and make my thoughts go wild. Make it a SSSDH/TW spliff, along with a triple espresso, and christ, you better have something worthwhile to do to dissipate all of that energy...

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

I know this thread is old but for anyone that looks at it again... I totally forgot about pure Malawi. You can get it from Ace Seeds. Shit will screw with your brain HARD!

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Except for the trainwreck, ww, and og, this thread reads like a who's who of strains that make my skin crawl. I wouldn't call it paranoia, although can see why people do, for me it actually accentuates musco pain, spams, restless-leg neuro type symptoms, possibly headache, etc. Very taxing set of side-effects if your adrenals aren't up to it.

Occasionally I still find a sativa or dom hybrid that's okay, but seems very dependent on harvest/cure technique used (and often I'll just turn down a sample rather than take chances). Heard it comes with age for a lot of people, but I've always had this constitution - less so lately with heavy tolerance from daily ingesting in oral form, but still a primary factor in selecting my meds.

Anyone notice much difference in sativa effects with ingestion as opposed to inhalation? Is the psychedelic intensity easier to tolerate than such a quick onset from smoking? (assuming someone who can already tolerate ingested cannabis well in general, not the delta-11h sensitive folks who freak easily if they eat it)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
cool..Now I know what strains I dont wanna try ;)

I have anxiety naturally...I like weed that motivates me....But, I need weed that takes that anxiety away...
So I dont think I will be smoking much of the Super silver haze I just popped.o_O

Chobble

Chobble

OG Kush believe it or not. Im going to get flamed by people saying "Which OG Kush" my answer, The real OG Kush.

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

Proper grown Dalat or Nam Black will set ya free for abit.Take some decent sativa a lil earlier than picking date sometimes will stop your breath and paranoia begins ,sweats,can't drive,almost a paranoid blow high,lol

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

My kid just gave me a nug of some ghostOG that he got from a dispensary he vends too,usually he'll ask whats the best you got and takes a nug with him to try it later for comparison.That shit made us both paranoid as hell,even my nonsmoker wife noticed and commented ''whats wrong with you two?'',my kid said the dispensary only vends it by the gram because they cant keep it in stock and when he asked why they said you'll see!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Smoked super silver haze....gets you wicked paranoid and sketchy. I have bad anxiety so I don't do well with most sativas or racy smoke. But the strain that takes the cake for the most extreme racy shit ever is called....temple...by bodhi seeds. I was Pre warned so I knew not to over smoke so I only took two rips. Man that was plenty to put me into a full blown anxiety attack. For people looking for a heart pounding sativa that just wrecks you and gets you tweaked sideways...grab a pack of temple by bodhi seeds and look for a pheno that puts out baseball bat type colas. Yields were massive but then again it is super silver haze x Williams wonder....some wild shit ~Smf~

M

manicinmaine

Call me weird, but I like the paranoid feeling. Right now I am doing a run of Jack The Ripper, it works a little. But I want something that makes near heart attack status.

Any suggestions? I tried the search and came up empty handed.

I do have some Black Haze I am going to run once I get more space so I will have room for a 16+ week flower time.
maybe try taking the jtr a little earlier,maybe 50% cloudy also tga's pandoras box brings me madd noia feelings , BUT I DO NOT LIKE THAT FEELING. im sketchy enuff and do not need ne increased sketch factor.

Top Bottom