Best strain to make you paranoid

• Thread starter Punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Punk

Call me weird, but I like the paranoid feeling. Right now I am doing a run of Jack The Ripper, it works a little. But I want something that makes near heart attack status.

Any suggestions? I tried the search and came up empty handed.

I do have some Black Haze I am going to run once I get more space so I will have room for a 16+ week flower time.

F

FileError404

Not first hand knowledge but I hear Amnesia Haze and Tom's Haze will do the trick.

Or just triple down on some good edibles... :D

fractal

fractal

Neville's Haze, or even a good Super Silver would definitely do that. Swazi Skunk mentioned above sounds EXCELLENT, what version are you talking about there?

Nothing like getting jacked up on coffee and paranoia bud to start the day it is great!

Reactions: mal
D

DazedNconfussed

Headband does it for me.....I have only tried it once, smoked a couple bowls over the course of a week and it did it everytime....ended up giving it away.

waayne

waayne

Had a Willie Nelson Vietnamese Black pheno that would race your heart and head.Great herb if you were in the right head space,but if not you're gonna be freakin:icon_stick man:

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
waayne, I got a pack of that, so i will let you all know about the wille nelson! Lol! I am a noid freak! monkey5..... by the way Kawiia Electric was mine..but only at night time crazy noids!

waayne

waayne

monkey5 I hope you find some killer phenos out of that Willie
Would have loved to try the Kawaiia,always heard it was mind blowing herb!:party0033:

C

CanadianClassic

Just smoke a big pile of pure THC strain wont matter so much if you smoke enough you will be fully retarted!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
ORIGINAL HAZE and THAI HAZE X SKUNK #1!!! Hands down!

U will start feel like this guy here....View attachment 87778

:evilgrin

Yes, I agree. Just ran em and they will do the trick. Had me looking like I was doing speed.

i read that cinderella99 was good for this

Had one of these do it too. Less intense then the hazes but taken a little early she'd get ya.

The most intense of all for me was NL5 X Haze. It was from sensi I think. Had me looking out the windows thinking people were watching me. Nervous all day

fred

S

Sway

Hands down the speediest high for me is REAL E32 trainwreck. I can't even smoke it anymore it just freaks me out. Literally like smoking speed. anytime i smoke it Im outside watching for helicopters and pacing.

T

the Rock

gotta agree with sams OHaze x Sk#1 it puts me into a bad dream i cant wake up from for 3 hrs and its a pain to grow but i always got one or two of em going

H

HannaMan

If your jack the ripper isn't doin it for ya i'm not sure what will! I got some Jack going right now that I can't smoke to much of, thats for damn sure.

D

Dubwobble

Real Thai and Amnesia Haze do it every time.

Makes me feel like everyone is watching me and judging me...

"stop staring at me m-m-m-man!"

Y

YoungDro

you need a paranoid buzz?

Well Cranberry/Strawberry cough is not for you.

lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom