Blue Power - Sin City Seeds

• Thread starter bigcountry77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

thanks BC was a treat hanging & thanks for the kind words on my joints. i still have Aom seeds too. got a buddah on moonshine pheno i got from reezyroths im flowering now. bout to take cuts of the forum cut & all of my blue power phenos & grapefruit pheno. we need a sin city forum here.

ProfessorOG

ProfessorOG

thanks BC was a treat hanging & thanks for the kind words on my joints. i still have Aom seeds too. got a buddah on moonshine pheno i got from reezyroths im flowering now. bout to take cuts of the forum cut & all of my blue power phenos & grapefruit pheno. we need a sin city forum here.
thanks for those killer joints at the cup grod wish i could have hung out more but i was busy it was a nice seeing you again hope all is well buddy

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thanks bro! Sorry to hear about the aphids... thats no good! At least you got some cuts rooted tho! You know I would have gotten you this cut back if you ever did lose it. (im always indebted to you for hooking it up!) I will try and keep this log updated through nuggs and smoking and dabbing! haha

have you flowered this cut out yet?
do you know what is supposed to be dominant in this pheno??? Im not sure how shes gonna finish but she sure does have an awesome sour berry kushiness so far.
No problem G. I'm just glad someone else likes BP as much as I do. I'm really surprised so few farmers know about the dank in this strain. I hit them Aphids hard last night, and they'll be gone real soon. I haven't flowered it out yet, but I'm on week 3 of my first run with her. I have about 4 other phenos I'm running along with this one. I heard this one is the keeper though. Great job as always bro.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
yo yo JB i just popped some the other day gonna sex and veg them out indoors and throw outdoors late May :) should be some fire tho!
I know they're gonna be dank Fosho. You should make the true Bx. Good luck on the outdoor run G!;)
We need to dab up, btw I'll be heading your way this weekend. Hit me up

ProfessorOG

ProfessorOG

I know they're gonna be dank Fosho. You should make the true Bx. Good luck on the outdoor run G!;)
We need to dab up, btw I'll be heading your way this weekend. Hit me up
lets dab up buddy phones work both ways hit me up!!!

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

unique kush/blueberry almost smells like fresh sweet caramel and so frosty one of my favorite flowers and trim to make goodies from :) you da man bigcountry! Turn up!!!!

Thanks bro!!! Thats pretty much EXACTLY the info I was looking for!
When do you like to chop this lil lady? this weekend ill be 7 weeks in.

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

No problem G. I'm just glad someone else likes BP as much as I do. I'm really surprised so few farmers know about the dank in this strain. I hit them Aphids hard last night, and they'll be gone real soon. I haven't flowered it out yet, but I'm on week 3 of my first run with her. I have about 4 other phenos I'm running along with this one. I heard this one is the keeper though. Great job as always bro.

Yeah man I agree... I think the word is starting to spread tho!!! Lots of people got to taste dabs of Blue Power this past weekend and a BUNCH of packs of the F2's got scooped up. My love for the strain was solely based off of some amazing Blue Power oil I got to dab on last year... the taste and memory is still fresh! So I think others will have similar feelings. And once all those F2's are being popped I bet we are gonna be seeing lots more Dank BP!

Cool bro well now that Sin City Seeds has its own forum on here you should toss up some pics of those other BP phenos. Id love to see em!

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Yep Sin has Fire For sure Im Runiing the BluePowers f2,PurplePower,TruePowerOG,and SinMints Most were givin to me by D from Sin for trade there Fire Dont Sleep on SinCity Seeds!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom