Blue Power - Sin City Seeds

• Thread starter bigcountry77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcountry77

bigcountry77

@bc am curious as to your setup and nute line that you are using??

hey DrGreenLeaf thanks for stopping in... I have a lil 4x4 tent with a 600 W Hps. This plant was grown in 100% coco in a 2 gal smart pot. The roots barely got to establish in there at all before I flipped so shes a tiny lil plant. I have a very Keep It Simple Stoner (KISS) modified lucas formula feed schedule. I use General Hydro Micro and Bloom 6/9 mils per gallon... and I add 5 mils of General Organics CaMg+.... THATS IT! I ph using the drops to as close to 6.0 as I can. I hand feed drain to waste usually 2 a week or so... usually go 2 feedings with nutes and then give em a water with no nutes to avoid too much salt build up in my coco.

DrGreenLeaf

DrGreenLeaf

hey DrGreenLeaf thanks for stopping in... I have a lil 4x4 tent with a 600 W Hps. This plant was grown in 100% coco in a 2 gal smart pot. The roots barely got to establish in there at all before I flipped so shes a tiny lil plant. I have a very Keep It Simple Stoner (KISS) modified lucas formula feed schedule. I use General Hydro Micro and Bloom 6/9 mils per gallon... and I add 5 mils of General Organics CaMg+.... THATS IT! I ph using the drops to as close to 6.0 as I can. I hand feed drain to waste usually 2 a week or so... usually go 2 feedings with nutes and then give em a water with no nutes to avoid too much salt build up in my coco.
Thanks BC for all the info. I am stumbling through my first medical grow as we speak. Thanks again.. Looks boooomb!!!

catdaddy

catdaddy

killer run, BC. hopefully i'll produce something like yours when i receive my BP's.
damn it's hard to believe you only feed 2x a week in coco, i am having the total opposite issue while growing in coco.

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Thanks for all the nice comments guys! MUCH APPRECIATED!

here are a couple pics I snapped this morning. Just trimmed this one lil nug to check out... Im a lil impatient!

Smell during trim was BERRY KUSH to the max!

BP  nug 1
BP  nug 2
BP tiny nug

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

I bet that scissor hash was full melt :)
haha dad... I am such an oiler nowdays that I just scrape my scissor hash into my pile of trim for a BHO run. But it was might sticky icky gooey stuff of the scissors!

scissor hash is great but with this you can actually roll balls of finger hash while trimming & yes its 100% full melt. at least mine was. dont mean to speak for ya big country. great works bro.
Grod you are alwyas welcome to drop in and speak for me! Im a hermit and lazy and dont get around to responding very fast! Plus see you actually have tried the scissor/finger hash! so you were speaking from experience!

This log is making me want to pop my blue powers but I don't have any room :(
Don't wait any more than you have to Dad! the good thing about babies is they dont take much room!

theres always room :peeking:
wise words bro!!!

I guess there will be some room in the tent in a few weeks till harvest :)
Thats what I Like to hear!!! BP dank for DAD coming soon!

Nice nuggs BC, hope mine come out half as beautiful.
Thanks JB!!! You are much too humble sir. You grow some serious DANK!!

nice pics of the Blue Power nuggetry, BC. she definitely has the look that i am looking for and from the sounds of things the power to match as well.
Hey CatDaddy!! Stoked to see you over here! She is a gorgeous gal! SO FROSTY! and yeah Im hoping the power is there as well, still havent sampled her yet. only yielded about 22 gs on this lil bush, so gonna let her cure up a lil before I touch anything!

No doubt in my mind what I'm popping next, got a few more weeks til I can make space in the veg space then these can finally get wet! The packaging is even sexy as fuck lol
Love to hear that bckwht!! Blue Power beans getting popped soon!! Haha yeah they are pretty cool looking packs.

You can kinda see them In a couple pics on LA cup 2013 (San Bernadoobie) thread. actually I guess just the 1 side of the packs is only visible in those pics sorry...

Blue power, she likes to frost up. damn i need a camera to do her justiceView attachment 297928
OHHH YEAH!!! You can see how frosty she is even with that camera JB!

Top Bottom