Blue Power - Sin City Seeds

• Thread starter bigcountry77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcountry77

bigcountry77

shits fuego ladies and gents! really need to get some of these beans but I heard the cut is where its at..

Thanks MWD! I say get the beans...
I dont know what "cut" exactly is the one to get. Seen/smoked/dabbed a few different phenos from the F1 cross that were all bomb! GoldenRod just harvested his #5 pheno. and said he has a couple different ones being harvested soon. Not sure if those were F1s or F2s tho??

I dont think ive had the pleasure of trying any of the F2 phenos yet, but Im sure there have to be lots of good ones to find!

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

i got the green thumb when picking what seeds to pop i chose 6 fems out of 15 these i have all look killer. i put your pic bc on my phone background to keep me motivated lol

Damn Dad thats quite the compliment for an amateur like myself! Glad you enjoyed the pics! I wanna see all your BP ladies Dad!

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

Thanks MWD! I say get the beans...
I dont know what "cut" exactly is the one to get. Seen/smoked/dabbed a few different phenos from the F1 cross that were all bomb! GoldenRod just harvested his #5 pheno. and said he has a couple different ones being harvested soon. Not sure if those were F1s or F2s tho??

I dont think ive had the pleasure of trying any of the F2 phenos yet, but Im sure there have to be lots of good ones to find!
hahaha not sure what generation phenos ive got? hahaha thats funny. also you are far better than any amature ive ever seen. dad pop them beans & join the fan club. buy an extra pack in case you need to find another couple keepers down the road. this is 1 of those rare the planets have aligned crosses. ive been popping blue power finding & losing keepers nearly 2 years now. ive got 3 or 4 other phenos im testing out right now. watch ill show all of them & youll see what to expect from a pk of blue power seeds.

dlovejah

dlovejah

P1060399
P1060398
Nuggs look great man.!.. Damn excited to run these beanz.. These are the F2's...Going to go ahead and run the Petroleum Nightmare along with them ..... Nice BigCountry!

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

hahaha not sure what generation phenos ive got? hahaha thats funny. also you are far better than any amature ive ever seen. dad pop them beans & join the fan club. buy an extra pack in case you need to find another couple keepers down the road. this is 1 of those rare the planets have aligned crosses. ive been popping blue power finding & losing keepers nearly 2 years now. ive got 3 or 4 other phenos im testing out right now. watch ill show all of them & youll see what to expect from a pk of blue power seeds.

Thanks for the compliment GROD! much appreciated!

Well I knew you had the F1s Goldenrod! Like you said you been popping BP's for a couple years (leading the way making me drool over BP) But I just didnt want to assume that this latest #5 pheno was from old F1s or the new F2s without knowing for sure.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
hahaha didnt read that part...woooooops.:joyful:.... Stonerness
LOL yeah its the same dlovejah. I checked out Grod's nuggs today, and every Pheno presented was a winner in a different way. My Favorite was the #3, it smells more Blueberry dominant, and has a very loud, tangy, berry odor that makes me have an urge to take a bite off the nugg. Bag appeal is definitely present.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
You can see the frost clearly Justblazen.!. Looks similar to BC's pheno to me.... Bring em on bro... Nice Work guys..
Danks bro, it's just kinda blurry with a droid. I am working on a real camera soon though. I need to grab a pack of F2's soon too. Need to find a taller WhiteMoonshine pheno....

dlovejah

dlovejah

I popped 9 BluePowers to start.. The beanz look so good, I just presoaked for about 14 hours and plopped them directly in soil cups and there all above ground within 3 days.. Ill start a new journal here in a day or 3... Great beanz SS.. Im running a lot right now and these are refreshingly mature and healthy ... Fingers crossed and there off....d;)

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
I popped 9 BluePowers to start.. The beanz look so good, I just presoaked for about 14 hours and plopped them directly in soil cups and there all above ground within 3 days.. Ill start a journal here in a day or 3... Great beanz SS.. Im running a lot right now and these are refreshingly mature and healthy ... Fingers crossed and there off....d;)

awesome. i'll be subbed for ur thread. hope u get some tasty grls:playful:

dlovejah

dlovejah

Yummm. Man Im stoked about the BP Big Country.. Got me all fired up.. Nuggs looks great bro... Cant wait to see the dudes from SS this weekend and snag some more packs....:)

Top Bottom