Bodhi Head Trip Grow

• Thread starter Peacheater81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peacheater81

Peacheater81

In this log we will be growing out a pack of Bodhi's Head Trip. I will also be growing out a couple White x 91'Chem x SFV OG Male and couple OG s1's, Lemon Alien Dawg #3 pheno from a pack I got, and the Sugaree OG ( a 91Chemx SFV OG )

Bodhi head trip grow

They are the first 3 rows (12) above. The Rest are those White crosses and Chemdog #4 or two.

Here is the whole room:
Bodhi head trip grow 6

Removing several males (kept 1):

Bodhi head trip grow 7
Bodhi head trip grow 8

Bodhi head trip grow 2
Bodhi head trip grow 3
Bodhi head trip grow 4
Bodhi head trip grow 5
Peacheater81

Peacheater81

very nice my dude! i bet its gonna funky up in there soon!

Yeah, definitely! So here is the list of strains this time:

1 4x8 Sugaree OG
Next 4x8:
LAD#3 about 10
LAD2-1, LAD9-1 evaluations
Dead Head x White crosses
Head Trip Seed Pack
Couple for smoke: Chemdog #4, Chemdog D, Omrita RX, 1-91'Chem clone I got.

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Some updates in the second week of flower.

IMG 0441
IMG 0442
IMG 0443

My partner used a soil drench of Azatrol to kill any insect lava (fungus gnat or Thrip...we have had multiple types of thrips recently) ...and at the recommended full strength, it burn some of them and my other OG pretty bad. I have since flushed with Caps bennies in a tea and they are coming back fine.

B

bckwht

cant wait to watch this progress..been eyeing the head trip pretty hard as of late

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Here is an update from around week 5. I have 4 females out of the pack of 12 and I kept 2 males as well. Gonna make some F2's and cross with the other females in the room (Chemdog D, Chemdog #4, some OG's etc). I love seeds!

IMG 0504
IMG 0505
IMG 0506
IMG 0507
IMG 0508
IMG 0509
IMG 0510
IMG 0511
IMG 0512
IMG 0513
IMG 0514

Two of these are getting some intense lemon to citrusy smells and all four are dripping with resin. Currently in week 6, I will get some more pics taken tonight. Oh, that last one is a '66 Fender deluxe reverb I was working on...

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

wk 6 update. I think I took a pic of everything so I will label it...

Sugaree OG
IMG 0521
IMG 0522

IMG 0523

Lemon Alien Dawg#3
IMG 0524
IMG 0525

Head Trips (4 on the far left)
IMG 0526

IMG 0527

IMG 0528
IMG 0529
IMG 0530
IMG 0531
IMG 0532

The head are looking like they have a while, one looks like a 14 weeker!

Below is a Cross I made of The White x Deadhead OG male (1 have 2 of these going and the buds are the biggest in the room and frosted!)
IMG 0533

Below is a Deadhead OG that doesn't look like much, but is prob the best smoke in the room.
IMG 0535

IMG 0537

IMG 0534
IMG 0536
mazar111

mazar111

lol man great picture great f...... tube amp :):) fender is a classic . i am a electronic engeneer and musician too and when i see combination of 2 most exciting thing in my life - amps and buds shots make my time spend in thcfarmer forum like a dream :):) if u post some guitar pic will be awesome too :):) or maybe buds , amps amd guitars in one will be awsome :)
when your fender amp was made ?? and what brand preamp and power tube { 6l6 or el34) u use ??
and some grow qestion what fert u use and what u like to smoke when practice alone . i like alot a long practice with metronom when i am high , and need suggestion pls tell me what is your favorite smoke ??? :):0:D

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Nice job man. That LAD looks wicked.

My pops has a 66' along with a 62' Gibson Les Paul Junior. I don't think those will ever leave the family. I loved working on that thing as a kid. I don't think a better sound comes out of a tube amp.But I cursed the family by discovering larry graham and venturing into the beautiful phenomenon know as the bass. Mmm Mmm.

Keep it rocking man. Can't wait to see some dried nuggy shots!

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

lol man great picture great f...... tube amp :):) fender is a classic . i am a electronic engeneer and musician too and when i see combination of 2 most exciting thing in my life - amps and buds shots make my time spend in thcfarmer forum like a dream :):) if u post some guitar pic will be awesome too :):) or maybe buds , amps amd guitars in one will be awsome :)
when your fender amp was made ?? and what brand preamp and power tube { 6l6 or el34) u use ??
and some grow qestion what fert u use and what u like to smoke when practice alone . i like alot a long practice with metronom when i am high , and need suggestion pls tell me what is your favorite smoke ??? :):0:D

Haha, thanks! That amp is a 66 deluxe reverb. Tubes are all NOS RCA, mullard, and amperex. I like the sour ones- Chemdog #4, D, deadheads.

I have been using house and garden, but am going to give canna and aptus a try next run... In coco

mazar111

mazar111

hmmm aptus is new super star in growing mj i thing ...mny people say that aptus is better then HG...
lol....... 66 fender verb with NOS - mulard tubes is like G-13 real 80's pheno in tubes and amps :p:p
my dreamwish is if can get a clone of rare amps and tubes will take 1-2 kippers for practice night sesion :p:) like mj :p:p i have a little gold dig rare charvel jackson model 8 ( jef back model -not spectrum model older one with old charvel logo and i have JMP preamp and old MV east germany old school radio amp using for poweramp ) :):) thanks for anslers, soon frend of mine will give me clone of Chemdog D from mr.mojo ( 4-5 year old one clone he sey ....i do not know eny other info ) .
thanks for share your grow results its look great ( and amp too :) )

Top Bottom