Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stiffneck

stiffneck

My wife doesnt smoke and whenever i ask her what diff strains smell like its either "that smells like shit!" Or "weed" or "that ones worse than the last one" lol. Thankfully i have a good sense of smell
Fuck dude... you ARE a brother from another mudder.
My wife doesn't use cannabis either. In the 30 years we been kick in it together in can count on one hand the times she has inhaled.... haha... but I am a walking chimmney so just smoke her out without her knowing it. Funnier than shit. All of a sudden she's like.... hunny bunney.... I'm hungry do we have anything SWEET?

Bwhaaaaa. What's this smell like honey? It smells like the Mariwannaz that's what!

W

Windchaser

I never did with my hps but it was only a 400watt,prolly still should of but it didn't mess with my eyes anywhere near the way that galaxyhydro did.
Hi, could I know what kid of eye problems you have, and what are the lamps/LED that you're using? HAve you got a diagnosis of that from a doctor? Have you got info about this kind of eye problems from other people I can contact? I'm interested in specific eye (or else) problems arising form LED in agricolture.
Thanks

stiffneck

stiffneck

20180419 065747
20180419 065718
Lemon diesel

K

kansabis

Hi, could I know what kid of eye problems you have, and what are the lamps/LED that you're using? HAve you got a diagnosis of that from a doctor? Have you got info about this kind of eye problems from other people I can contact? I'm interested in specific eye (or else) problems arising form LED in agricolture.
Thanks
Nothing permanent but the blurples lights will cause everything to have a greenish tint after you stop looking at the light and look into normal light,because they are missing the green spectrum in the middle,but looking at any bright light for extended periods of time is bad for your eyes in general.

Funk junky

Funk junky

just got rid of my wife! she held me up! and robbed me of a small amount but enough to send me into bacruptcy! new tax year so csh flow done and she done with me too. ex leo there so if I tried getting out would have bruised her so I bent over took it. my move but will not fall in trap wondering if money well spent?

K

kansabis

just got rid of my wife! she held me up! and robbed me of a small amount but enough to send me into bacruptcy! new tax year so csh flow done and she done with me too. ex leo there so if I tried getting out would have bruised her so I bent over took it. my move but will not fall in trap wondering if money well spent?
Wow dude that's rough!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Thanks
Sounds like someone’s trying to form a lawsuit.
It’s easier to just get a job

Latest posts

Top Bottom