Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Numbar4

that goji daydream looks frosty ass.how does it smell?goji i was o my all time fav ogeez.love the earthy fuelly phenoes.

Been in tonight for a water...this has thrown me a little, shes very sweet on the nose. I can't pinpoint anything other than the sweetness, its nice though. I've another two phenos of GxSD which are weak sauce compared to this girl. Will picture those another time.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Hey all.. a couple snaps of things out here. Hope everyone's well.

Space Monkey
20180827 191427

Bingo Pajama
20180824 185629

Bodhi Bunch - Hashplant D, Cobra Lips, Lazy Lightning, Sunshine Daydream, Field Trip and Space Monkey
20180822 085743

N

Numbar4

Goji x Sunshinedaydream - bagseed
Gsd3 4   Copy

Ggggsssdd   Copy

Not my finest work but like what I see. Sweet orange peel candy on the nose with this cross which I'm assuming is from the SSDD as the Goji mother is subtle earth. Any one with any experience of a sweet SSDD pheno ?

Skunked

Skunked

I'll be popping some of his GG4 x ssdd next years outdoor and his love gift 2016 in about 2 months if all goes accordingly. Should have a lot of bodhi stuff to put up in here over time now. My go to at this point. Love his wookie15 crosses and anything with his blockhead.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'll be popping some of his GG4 x ssdd next years outdoor and his love gift 2016 in about 2 months if all goes accordingly. Should have a lot of bodhi stuff to put up in here over time now. My go to at this point. Love his wookie15 crosses and anything with his blockhead.
lookin awesome @Skunked thanks for posting pics o your gals.keep em comin.
Hey all.. a couple snaps of things out here. Hope everyone's well.

Space Monkey
View attachment 826340

Bingo Pajama
View attachment 826341
Bodhi Bunch - Hashplant D, Cobra Lips, Lazy Lightning, Sunshine Daydream, Field Trip and Space Monkey
View attachment 826342
plants are lookin great and your nugs look exceptional @sunvally.thanks for posting your pics.the more the merrier.
Little update on the GSD - goji x sunshinedaydream

All 3 phenos still putting out that sweet candy smell with variation on bud structure. Looking to reveg and run again.

View attachment 830504

View attachment 830505

View attachment 830506
@Numbar4 your pics always impress.great work as always. Did u manage to get the adhesive to reveg?

jddurango

jddurango

Bodhi has a book out?

I would have to go back and look but bodhi's book talks about planting and harvesting by the lunar moon. If I remember correctly doing this increases your harvests. This is one piece of information I want to try out....

N

Numbar4

I want to try 12/12 from seed sometime
I'm just using a 2x3 tent (tall one though), started with 65w quantum board over 5 /6 plants in 16oz party cups. Now added another quantum board (135w dimmable) over 35 plants, 10 strains waiting to be sexed. Finding it a better way to hunt through seeds at the moment while keeping my main tent running trusted cuts. Just reveg any keepers.

@Numbar4 your pics always impress.great work as always. Did u manage to get the adhesive to reveg?

Thank you mate. Yes I did, all 3 phenos and will be flipping them in a week or two. Hit you up at harvest time.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thank you mate. Yes I did, all 3 phenos and will be flipping them in a week or two. Hit you up at harvest time.
cool bro.im just glad u liked em.well truth is its actually a pretty good cross Imo.just outta sheer luck as there was no selection process.i literally just popped like 8 beans,2 didn't pop ,2 were males and the rest were females.i took the best o the two males hit the best female and dusted a few branches o gg4 just for the hell of it.a perfect example of a pollon chuck.

N

Numbar4

cool bro.im just glad u liked em.well truth is its actually a pretty good cross Imo.just outta sheer luck as there was no selection process.i literally just popped like 8 beans,2 didn't pop ,2 were males and the rest were females.i took the best o the two males hit the best female and dusted a few branches o gg4 just for the hell of it.a perfect example of a pollon chuck.

I always where I can give a smoke back to the breeder. Hooking up with one this weekend, funny enough one of his crosses I flowered was a GG4 cross

Dirty Glue
(GG4 x Yeti OG) pic from couple of weeks ago
Ddity glue   Copy

Called this one Ghost as shes almost white, pulled little early for a successful reveg.

Thanks for the info, love hearing / reading the history of strains. Sometimes those chucks produce some of the best herb.
I sent samples smokes of the 3 phenos out to Limo and others and got great feedback. Personally Adhesive #1 was a great find, beautiful mix of aniseed and glue flavour with a nice strong stone. Will throw up some pics once they are in flower.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I always where I can give a smoke back to the breeder. Hooking up with one this weekend, funny enough one of his crosses I flowered was a GG4 cross

Dirty Glue
(GG4 x Yeti OG) pic from couple of weeks ago
View attachment 834323
Called this one Ghost as shes almost white, pulled little early for a successful reveg.

Thanks for the info, love hearing / reading the history of strains. Sometimes those chucks produce some of the best herb.
I sent samples smokes of the 3 phenos out to Limo and others and got great feedback. Personally Adhesive #1 was a great find, beautiful mix of aniseed and glue flavour with a nice strong stone. Will throw up some pics once they are in flower.
i would appreciate that #4.im choca block just now but i may pester u for a snip o your fav once youv wittled it down.
gg4 x yeti?sounds nice.very similar to the adhesive genetics wise but i imagine they would be pretty different as iv ran yeti and nepoji and theyr really pretty different.atleast the ones i had were.

Top Bottom