BOG makes some big O Beans!

• Thread starter Lurkin4yrs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I'm a little late on this.
I popped 15 big O BOG beans, 5 lifesaver, 5 bogglegum, 5 sour bubble.

Fresh seed stock, 100 percent germ rate. Sour bubbles and lifesavers had no prob, bogglegum had a few doubles,2 stalled(growing out of it now) with some weird leaves and one that came out yellow/green(oddball).

Ima use this as a place holder and add some pics later this week.

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

The bog fam

teaser
you see the yellow/green one? weird huh

seems like the coco has a few bugs i think i seen a aphid it was light green and fast.

-lurkin

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Cant go wrong with these beans I figure. Although you did spot yellowing overall verynice start imho.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Sour bubble is beyond awesome! :D cant wait excited for ya! :D

drewski85

drewski85

subbed for this one.I've been contemplating which bog strain I'm goin to buy.either lifesaver or lsd + sour bubble.hope you kill it bro.happy hunting

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I'm thinking of hitting the gsc cut I have with the males Muhahahha.

Rainbow cookies?
Sour cookies?
NumNum cookies?
-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Once my local shop gets my oasis wedges(love these things) in I'll be topping these and forcing the clones. I put them under a 150 hps last night, gunna have to trans plant soon most are pretty thirsty.

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

There gettin big! I fired the hydro shop! Only thing I'll be getting from there is my media from now on, unless I start ordering that by the pallet lol. Ended up ordering on the Internet. they've set me back 1.5 weeks and I'm not happy about it, I've been to a lot of shops in my area and most are very unreliable. This shop has the best prices when they have it in stock, I try to buy local but these guys like to cut there own throats.... I guess my 2-500 a month isn't worth it for them, and I was thinking of upgrading my equipment(psshh).

Sorry for the rant
-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Ok fellas, everything is growing well. I should get my oasis wedges in the middle of next week, is there any characteristics of different pheno's in veg?

Top Bottom