BOG makes some big O Beans!

• Thread starter Lurkin4yrs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I'll take pics sometime today, I'm still waiting on the clones to root.

-lurkin

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

my babies are still in two nodes stage of veg, then again we went from 60 degrees to 15 degrees in 24 hours recently so I may to start keeping them in another area to avoid the cold hurting them. I too have popped sour, bogglegum and sour grapes.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

my babies are still in two nodes stage of veg, then again we went from 60 degrees to 15 degrees in 24 hours recently so I may to start keeping them in another area to avoid the cold hurting them. I too have popped sour, bogglegum and sour grapes.

About how old are urs? Mine were popped on sept 27. honestly there monsters, at one point they stopped growing tall and just started bushing out. Ill take a few general pics later tonight.

-lurkin

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

oct 28th they went into water......I have a thread here let me see if I can link it too ya!

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Sorry guys been really busy and honestly it's a hassle putting pictures up from my non updated iPhone lol. I've lost a few clones due to mold and temps a few were bog so that is gunna set me back alittle. I did find that one branch of the bogglegum that stalled is a triploid kinda interesting. I'll try to get some new pics up but no promises haha.
-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Well guys, went to my spot today but short story first....
I went camping this weekend so I had a buddy water for me 1 day, I mixed the nutes before I left and gave what I thought were complete instructions. Appearently not =/ so my spot was looking pretty sad, looks like I lost a bunch of clones(about 25 fourm cut gsc) including all my bog cuts =( and moms were leaning hard. Flowering plants(4 weeks in) we're starting to wilt etc. normally I use 40 gal to water everything (every other day) clones/veg/flower looks like my buddy used 15 at most..... So I'm all pissed and punch the wall forgetting its not just sheet rock it's Osb and sheet rock ahahaha hopefully everything perks up(it started to befor I left)

Moral of the story is "if you need sumin done right do it yourself" I guessed I learned my lesson =X I'll be taking new cuts tomarrow and I'll go from there.

Good news is the moms perked up(no more gansta lean) before I left. What a disappointing day lol

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Took all new cuts last night, I have 2 lifesavers showing small preflowers hopefully we get a good f/m ratio. I have one lifesaver with a lot of cool looking purpling on the stems I'm hoping that one is a female. The sour bubble plant structure is so "OG" haha, i have one sb that is growing quick compared to the rest. any tips on what too look for in veg?

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Everything Is looking good, I'm hopin clones will be rooted by thanksgiving. I'll prob veg for a week or so then I'll put them into flower to sex um. I'll get on the pics as soon as I can guys/gals.

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Photo 42
triploid

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I just updated my phone(lost all my pics n music =( ) much easier to upload pic now. Expect more pics tomarrow.

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Crappy pic but bg4 is still there haha

The family again crappy pic lol

I have 3ish bogglegums that look like they have balls we will see, still waiting for the clones too root.

I'll have more Tuesday

-lurkin

clutch419

clutch419

They would like to be transplanted into bigger pots. To long in a red cup can cause root damage and a build up of dead roots.
I use a air pot they have holes all over the sides for air pruning of roots they work great.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Thanks for the positive comments guys...

Sorry about your clones. It is true that you can't farm out your farming.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

im glad to see you being able to salvage what you could....diligent daddy you are, and these beans/plants are def worth saving my man.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

They would like to be transplanted into bigger pots. To long in a red cup can cause root damage and a build up of dead roots.
I use a air pot they have holes all over the sides for air pruning of roots they work great.

I have transplanted everyone but bg4, honestly I didn't think it was gunna last as long as it did lol. I don't expect it to do much it's just hangin out. Normally I don't like to transplant into bigger pots until I'm able to sex them and find the females.

Thanks for the positive comments guys...

Sorry about your clones. It is true that you can't farm out your farming.

No worries haha, I hear you on the farming out the farming =D
Any thing special I should look out for brother?

im glad to see you being able to salvage what you could....diligent daddy you are, and these beans/plants are def worth saving my man.

They where a little sad but there pretty robust, just a little water and bam there back in action haha.

Thanks fellas I'll be sure to post a bunch of pics on Tuesday!

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Oh btw if there's 3 male bogglegums then there would only be one female, if that the case I'll have to pop some more beans! Lol

=D
-lurkin

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

if I get a chance to pollenate my bog gear im gonna dude, now way in hell I wanna lose this gear for my collection.

Latest posts

Top Bottom