'bout to get crazier then a schitty drunk chris brown inna igloo

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

Knights of the illuminate 003

YEAH BUDDY
ill be doing some updates for yall in this little nugget of a thread, ill be popping the eskimo pie and wifebeater in the next week or so, might as well use this to share the rest of what i got.. prolly wont be able to think of a better title anyways. on another note ill take this opportunity to introduce myself, been growing OD for 3-4 years, never successfully harvested a OD crop due to pieces of shit (heroine addicts and midgets, like a bunk ass wizard of oz up in this bitch) and a lack of "understanding" that a lot of people in life are not with your best intentions in mind, but their own agenda. so out of sheer luck (and generally good people) mixed with me being very nice to a certain group of folks that realllly appreciated it ive acquired some PHENOMENAL genetics IMO. as far as flowering itll be a sec but i just started a 4K perpetual, so i hope you guys enjoy whatever this thread will have to offer at some point. some buds from my first indo, ill be runnin organic teas w/boosters in coco.
Clusterfcuk 023

Shamus

Shamus

thanks guys! lol outwest,i heard CB drinks wine coolers and smokes capri's.. lolol, was popping the wifebeater n had to mention him. SSP pop a squat my man this threads here for the long haul
as far as seeds go i also copped 6 packs of hells angel OG S1's which ill be popping all of them i believe in the next week or so as well. SO a lot of new things to sort through and smoke.. however i do not mind whatsoever :)
heres some more shots from my harvy
thin mints (took them about 5 days later.. approx 66 days.. couldve went 70)
Gsc

Gsc2

super alien kush
Harvest pics 051

Harvest pics 008

Harvest pics 040

Shamus

Shamus

finally got these.. ill be searching though 40 HA for now and save 20 for down the road.. dont know when ill pop the tahoe alien beans yet.. all in due time. haha. big ups to logic on the HA S1's too, so excited to see what pops up..
SEEDS

ill be documenting these as well here.. ill stop back when babies start poppin.

Shamus

Shamus

whats up bro.... your thin mints looking dank and dense... here for the show....View attachment 287369
Thanks man! just got done building the trays for my new room.. a pretty big step from a lil under the stairs banger. kind words are always appreciated my man. heres a sneak peak at whats goin on.. completely sealed.. caulk on evevevevery seam kinda shit.. still have to get the AC.. just copped my co2 setup though.. bought a sentinel CPPM1.. it was either that or a thrive set up.
lookin in to the veg area.. (8x9)
DUCKS AND ROOM 031

left side of room you cant see
DUCKS AND ROOM 032

looking into the veg area from the flower room (8x14)
DUCKS AND ROOM 035

got the ceiling up in the veg area
DUCKS AND ROOM 038

Nice job on the super alien kush man. Buds look like they came out prop. Way to rep MI homie ~smf~
thanks man, trying my best ova herr.. means a lot comin from you

Shamus

Shamus

theres nothing better than the lingering taste of newports and dough funk in the AM.. haha

great title lol. tagged for da ride.

welcome bro bro! glad you could make it

great looking set up my friend and i agree 100% thats a fantastic smoke break view no doubt!!!

very nice indeed:)

the other day i was smoking a joint out therr n felt HORRIBLE for this lil duck
DUCKS AND ROOM 022

DUCKS AND ROOM 023

hes a fuckin trooper.. i can only hope hes safely baggin some malard mommas at the moment

in lighter news, haha
bouts ta pop the lime cookies and dark matter f2's
you should be what 3 n 1/2 weeks in on the DM's your self right? cant wait to see those babies keep me in the loop homie!
take er easy all

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Off to a great start, Shamus! Don't worry about the shady peeps in the industry. Lots of cool peeps on the Farm. Looks like u have some excellent strains to work with as well. Indoor growing is way funnier and u don't have to worry about Junkies stealing ur buds from over the fence! Lol. I can't wait to see them new rooms lit up! Best of luck in 2013.

Shamus

Shamus

Off to a great start, Shamus! Don't worry about the shady peeps in the industry. Lots of cool peeps on the Farm. Looks like u have some excellent strains to work with as well. Indoor growing is way funnier and u don't have to worry about Junkies stealing ur buds from over the fence! Lol. I can't wait to see them new rooms lit up! Best of luck in 2013.

working at a grow store has its many disadvantages.. one of which being people with bug problems giving me bug problems.. prolly got lazy n didnt change clothes n clean up first. guess in the end game its def my fault still sucks though

other than that though the new years been awesome man hope the same goes for yourself

1x w/avid already n theyre getting there.. i just literally dont know what i have.. theres nothing visible for the most part.. was thinking thrips or fuckin crazy mites (cyclamen,broad or russet) really hoping thrips or just normal mites.. thyre looking a lot better as far as new growth since the avid
miss lil urkle doin a bits better.. baby talk helps.. haha
Fucked up moms 011

however mr. suge nite be lookin fucked..
Fucked up moms 002

just threw out like 3 big moms i have back ups of isolated at the new spot.. stil gotta go through today and make like mr.clean n make this tent immaculate. another dose of avid is up and some spinosad tomorrow as well as a feeding tonight with hella botanigard just for anything milling about on the surface.. i will prevail its just not a fun obstacle.

Shamus

Shamus

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS..
They are red, very slender skinny long and have long legs and move slow.. And I do believe I got them from changing the DWC one day in the shop.. it seems avid has fucked them up bu t not before they screwed my babies..

I really don't think they are spider mites and those leaves are at least 4 inches wide and 7 inches long.. So comparatively those spots seem to be rather large for a simple spider mite.. if any one has seen anything like this lemme know
a tobacco plant that will inevitably face these same unknown horrors.. bomb bomb bomb

Shamus

Shamus

well.. as far as taking better pics of that shit my boy can take those.. im not goin within 4 feet of those haggard bettys..

screw em.. ill deal with them later ive taken care of it on my end thats just some bull ish, i appreciate you trying to help ill have him get all up in em tomorrow n ill snap some shit.

anywho like i said i was a buildin some trays, herr dey are :) (1/2 inch grade towards the walkway)
SLICK

Drain

SLICKNESS

the shelves i was speaking of
Savage

had 4 plants in mid/early flower that i popped in now that its all done for the most part.. nothing will be big enough to throw in before those are done so il just bleach n bomb again once those are gone.. however all the plants in flower look awesome and free of any bullshit. first 1k up is gonna be SAK then the urkle then prolly wifebeater, HA, eskimoe pie, thin mints/forum/DHN/f1 durban/lime cookies (comparison run) and who da hell knows after that.. lol. there will be 4 1k lights in the bloom room.. each of (normally) 1 strain.. each light being pulled every 2-3 weeks (it wont be perfect but its a general guideline).. just another step further but done by no means..
ALSO
does a window AC unit exhaust air? ive asked like 5 people all of which have given me different answers.. itd make sense it exhausts but then again the air could just go through coils and back in and the just ambient heat and water gets put out the back (no air exchange) any insight would be awesome.. was thinking this model if window units work..
http://www.brandsmartusa.com/ProductViewer.aspx?mid=156437
i also have some Q's bout a reveg ill post up inna bit

Shamus

Shamus

its a industrial grade formica of sorts.. the kind of stuff they use at meat plants.. food processors ect.. easy to clean.. can bleach it do whatever to it n its good. ill try n figure out what its called again..i thought it was "FPB" or somethin like that.. however google disagrees

Top Bottom