'bout to get crazier then a schitty drunk chris brown inna igloo

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slumdog80

slumdog80

I scooped a couple packs of Pestilence crosses, Famine and Conquest. I have high
hopes for Famine. I have to stop eye raping your pestilence white girl!

Tony Little looks like it could do damage in a sog setup.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
View attachment 284980
YEAH BUDDY
ill be doing some updates for yall in this little nugget of a thread, ill be popping the eskimo pie and wifebeater in the next week or so, might as well use this to share the rest of what i got.. prolly wont be able to think of a better title anyways. on another note ill take this opportunity to introduce myself, been growing OD for 3-4 years, never successfully harvested a OD crop due to pieces of shit (heroine addicts and midgets, like a bunk ass wizard of oz up in this bitch) and a lack of "understanding" that a lot of people in life are not with your best intentions in mind, but their own agenda. so out of sheer luck (and generally good people) mixed with me being very nice to a certain group of folks that realllly appreciated it ive acquired some PHENOMENAL genetics IMO. as far as flowering itll be a sec but i just started a 4K perpetual, so i hope you guys enjoy whatever this thread will have to offer at some point. some buds from my first indo, ill be runnin organic teas w/boosters in coco.
View attachment 284989
Hahaha that shit says wifebeater hahaha well done

Top Bottom