Branches Breaking On Their Own ?

• Thread starter Yodabud95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yodabud95

Yodabud95

This stem looks like it was pinched.
It's a new strand i have here the main stock's supposed to be thinner than other types plus waiting to see how these buds look after they finish for harvest then send sample to lab for aroma, taste, and THC percentage then i can name it half indica and sativa one is golden skunk the other is unknown on breed

Yodabud95

Yodabud95

This is a fabulous mystery. After analyzing this spectacular mystery I will expect a prize.View attachment 813752 see the box?View attachment 813753 See the branch?View attachment 813755see the broken branch that got damaged by the the box? I expect a pile of seeds delivered to my door for solving this fabulous mystery.
Bpx didn't damage it it's 3 day's old after it brpke off laying for day's the damage to it was by me afyer the fact it's not attached to the plant just clarifying

Yodabud95

Yodabud95

Bpx didn't damage it it's 3 day's old after it brpke off laying for day's the damage to it was by me afyer the fact it's not attached to the plant just clarifying
Sorry for the spell error my phone keyboard is to little fpr my fat fingers

Yodabud95

Yodabud95

That’s good news though! I bet you’ll never overwater again ;)
20180713 103657
20180713 103657

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
It was root rot i spent a entire day transplanting my ladies to 3 gallon pots and fresh soil plus feed them tiger bloom and other food only 6 day's into dark cycle grew another foot tall now all have tiny buds flowers they looking much better hopefully i saved them but one she still looks upset got leaves curling down ward but will perk back up when light's go off she went into shock 5 different time including on the transplant but she is flowering but with only one main bud stock left has a bottom stock I'm not expecting anything from it
If it curls down when the lights are on, it is either too close to the lights or too hot. Maybe it is stressed as you suggested, if you cut off any root mass maybe plants water intake has been impaired you can just raise your lights and see if it makes any changes? After a while you can lower it again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom