Branches Breaking On Their Own ?

• Thread starter Yodabud95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Bugs. Roots. Bugs at roots. My guess. No pro by any means. Branches can’t just snap off alone. Do you mean it was like lifeless n broke soon as you touched it?
You also said lower branches. I’d be scoping everything real good. Especially down by the soil.
Canoeing leaves with blistery yellowing and what looks like ph swing in new growth. Roots is what jumps out at me. The old branch falling is odd but the twisted new growth is something to address. It is the future of the plant.

Yodabud95

Yodabud95

Ok...if ur satisfied...haha...idk how dealing with "stress seeds" ( whatever that is) cud possibly make ur branches break on their own
I'm thinking it's that our the PH mite be to high our to low my other's doing just fine beautiful and full of bud branches the one that has snapped off on they own is showing white hairs it's starting flowering

G gnome

G gnome

Ok read your link and i think it could be my seeds i deal with stress seeds which i do very well with each time i plant them i get all females and that could be the problem eith the one i use stress seeds to make new strands!!!

U must not bave read it very carefully bcuz it clearly ses to provide as much info as possible about ur grow and u have provided none. We cant help u w/o that info

Yodabud95

Yodabud95

Canoeing leaves with blistery yellowing and what looks like ph swing in new growth. Roots is what jumps out at me. The old branch falling is odd but the twisted new growth is something to address. It is the future of the plant.
So is it something to be concerned about our is it natural i do stress seed grows for nrw strains type's which these here are a new strain i call it Z2-R2 a new type of hybrid cross between a golden skunk and something else i can't remember the other stress seed strains?

Monster762

Monster762

G gnome is right. All those details are neccessary. I just assumed you kept track of ph n all but obviously not. Could be something that simple. But without knowing what you’re running it’s all a guess.

Yodabud95

Yodabud95

U must not bave read it very carefully bcuz it clearly ses to provide as much info as possible about ur grow and u have provided none. We cant help u w/o that info
Oh so like what you need to know I'm new here bear with me plz I'm trying this is my second grow

Yodabud95

Yodabud95

Like what
G gnome is right. All those details are neccessary. I just assumed you kept track of ph n all but obviously not. Could be something that simple. But without knowing what you’re running it’s all a guess.
You mran by running equipment wise etc.

Yodabud95

Yodabud95

That yellow is in the genes golden skunk grows exactly like mine do so that not a big deal to me unless leaves curl up and tips turn yellow then I'm worried

Yodabud95

Yodabud95

Ok
Let's start off eith this my grows are by stress seeds my plant's are 1 foot tall they only 1 months old and on 5 day into light cycle i use cactus palm soil to plant my seeds in which provides them with food for growth and strong plant's i also use 3 led bulbs that make the plant's feel like they outside and my fox farm bloom i feed them food once a week tonight I'll be feeding them again they do

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I wash my hands of this one...
Let me give this a try boss, I do speak more then one language.
Ok

Let's start off eith this my grows are by stress seeds my plant's are 1 foot tall they only 1 months old and on 5 day into light cycle i use cactus palm soil to plant my seeds in which provides them with food for growth and strong plant's i also use 3 led bulbs that make the plant's feel like they outside and my fox farm bloom i feed them food once a week tonight I'll be feeding them again they do
Do you have any cats?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Gonna have to say you probably broke that and didn't realize you did it.
That is a possibility, although seed stress could also be a factor in this condition. Although, I was contemplaing the possibility that the cat might have accidentally wondered into the grow and started messing around in there , discovered the plant. Started sniffin around it. Then thinking it might be some kind of cat nip gave the branch a little lick and a nibble causing the branch to possibly break. This is all hypothetical though. It might of just broke on it’s own.

Top Bottom